Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

The Miracle of Toilet Paper

Malika   

^^^He was a mean ,mean,mean man, far from being smart..

why not just say,"honey you look fabulous just the way you are,I like you just the way God intended you to be."

me   

I can imagine he told her they are big enough and that he loves her millions of times, but does she listen? NO, so maybe a suggestion would help.

If her girlfriend told her cut a grapefruit in half and put it on them when she goes to bed at night she would have done it wouldn't she?

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

^^^He was a mean ,mean,mean man, far from being smart..

why not just say,"honey you look fabulous just the way you are,I like you just the way God intended you to be."

That will be lying,NO? smile.gif

Having said that,this man is a bonafide Doqon

Nephissa   

Any smart man would make the answer as firm and casual as possible. :D Are my breasts too small? NO! He'd know any split second hesitation would mean he's dead meat.

ElPunto   

^Any woman who routinely asks questions of that nature has serious self-esteem issues and regardless of the number of compliments or white lies told no man can compensate for that. And one can't have a serious, stable adult relationship with someone who's still finding themselves. That is what adolescence is for.

but why ask dumb q's is my thang! u know they small so get with it... ladies mirror dont lie.

u will never a see a dude ask dumb q's. all we care about if the car is running ok. if its, then everything is kol.

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again, although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw. S-t-u-p-i-d, s-t-u-p-i-d man.

I truly think the woman was a psycho and violent..."eating meals thru a straw". Ilaahoow taa oo kale naga fogeeey, waaba habeenkii saq dhexe biyo kulul ha kugu rogto...

Cheers

chubacka   

OK finally I understand...(I was desperately trying to support the woman but she does not make it easy)

The Woman is dumb and the man is dumber. They deserve each other.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D:D

She was really dumb, dumb and dumber ..... he was saying that and she was believing :D

chubacka   

^^^^^ JC if he was any better than her he wouldn't make the poor thing go thru all that an den kill her at the end like that. OUCH.

Ok ur right, mayb he is dumb an she is dumber.