Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Hope is Forever - Somalis in Dubai

Modesty u gotta tell me about these 25 a night beds. Whoa, were these places doubling up as brothels? On second thoughts, I'd feel even ickier about the sheets.

Modesty   

Sheh, trust me , don't stay in those 25 dirham a night beds, it's 2m by 2m, no AC, hot, and guess what you have to share that small space with 4 other girls...whom you don't know.

About the whitening ads, yes, in Asia fairer skin is very loved, and it's only natural that everyone wants to look "white". I can't stand that fair and lovely cream, it's so cheap, not only in price but quality!

Som@li   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

^^^ lol@25 dirham a nite....very cheap

about the prostitution they bloody got a brothel down in Deira city........Damn waste :eek:

Dabshid let me ask brother whats happening with the somali gurls down in dubia...? No disrespecting but i havent seen a single dark somali gur/woman.......?? :confused: The funniest thing they ADVERTISE Whittening products on national TElelvisions woooow :eek:

brothels, heard of them, but havent seen,but where did you get all these info,and the whitening could be attributed due to the hot and humid weather, lol. :D;)

ScarFace   

lol@hot and humid weather might be they scared they might get tanned brown skin....****** arabs icon_razz.gif

brother i was there last year had a great time.....every somali brother i met knew about the brothels.....and they actually asked if i wanted to come....wankers

modesty you're used to the expensive side of things....good quality :D