Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

Loved Ones and Trust Issues

Blessed   

I rate trust like my life depended on it. It takes me a long time to trust people and open up to them and if they ever broke that - it never returns to me so - I just lose them.

I guess, being forgiving is good trait (which I don't have) - but if you told them once and told them twice, third time you be the fool.

I been in several situation, once had a girl friend that wasn't being true to our friendship. That was deep though so, I stoped talking to her - and keeps our relationship at salaams and tata.

had another friend that used act ****** in certain situations- she was cool otherwise- so I still keep her around - but just don't expose her to certain things that she dpesn't need to worry about.

If it's a guy -- it's a lifetime in my divert list. Worst insult in the world is being played like fool by a faarax ...whats worse is you going back for more. After, seeing how some brothers talk about girls they play who are clearly too inlove and ****** to let go - me vowed to never do an Ashaanti - I don't care, how sweet loving cute or balaayo. No brotehr is worth losing your dignity over..

LuCkY   

Garab nah...HeLL No there is no forgive and forget no matter how much trust was broken.Do you reaLLy understand what you wrote?If there is NO Trust then its Finito.

what trust issues! dah! who is wearing the pants!!

lolol... i rest my case!!

Rudy your not worthy of a decent response so :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ! You have reaLLy sunk to an aLL time Low.Tsk...Tsk...Tsk.

Xena_Fan I have toLd this individuaL before that I have a probLem with their Trust and Self-Centeredness but I guess they couLdnt care Less.Now I know where I wiLL pLace them though...just sLowLy keep away from them as much as them.

Mr.GentLemen interesting Laakinse You cant aLwayz waLk away from your probLems.

Ameenah Yeah I agree.No Man is worth it especiaLLy if hes a fooL trynna pLaya for a fooL.UnfortunateLy I have had severaL experiences where i was backstabbed by my so-caLLed-gaL friends before and they Lost my friendship and Trust forever...there is just no way around that.But You know Mama was right-"Dont be friend GirLs Honey,because they wiLL onLY betray Ya and put you in ditch HoLe.And In the End Laugh at your downfaLL and take pLeasure in your misery." I never beLieved that tiLL i met a coupLe peopLe who have proven my Mammi to be right to some extent.NonetheLess My True Friends are the Ones that are stiLL with me today so Thank God for that one.

LuCkY   

LooooooooooooooooooL@Qaxooti Man do I just Love the way u write-damn girL...waLaahi U crack me up.