Sign in to follow this  
Cindrella

How to Overcome Shyness

AdivA   

Salam,

All the advice here is very handy and appreciative. I know I definately have a problem with speaking to strangers and some people think I'm stuck up and rude...that is until they get to know me :D All in all...just relax and let loose..just a little bit..not too much and remember people are just people...not things that are out there to get ya smile.gif

Peace ;)

N.O.R.F   

Now, now, speaking to strangers doesnt prove anything, why speak to someone on a bus or train? Just to be able to say your not shy? Speak to who you need to speak to, at home, work, post office, bank, shops etc etc but ask them how there day is, be polite, strike a conversation, have a joke wherever possible, thank them then move on, life is a bliss :D

Just yesterday i saw someone wearing a Juventus Football (soccer) shirt (Italian team), he happened to from Turin, Italy. We talked about football (as you do) i told him i was a LIverpool fan :D , he acknowledged our win against them (he was at Anfield) and their arch rivals AC Milan, then the topic went onto what hes doing in the ME (network engineer for telecom firm) and there you have it, a quick conversation in a shop while we were waiting for the Idian shop keeper to get something from the store. :cool:

Being shy is good in certian point,but you cant be always shy from everything and everybody.You'll never success in the real world if you are extremely shy person.People will bascially shit on you.

Armz_23   

lollll@ "best way to over come shyness: walk,feel, and believe you're hot. *DO NOT over do it*". I found this Hellerious dude. Me personally, the most effective way that i do overcome this so-called shyness is to take a deep breath and put on one of my deadliest smile that fools the nation. little do they know about this "farax's history.

In many occasion i have realised that what most malies (somalis) do lack is the importance of sunshine smile in their daily face. No wonder why our blessed/beloved prophets recommend us to smile all the tyme. so the real lesson that we have to learn here is to put glowing face, LYKE THE SUN RISE y'll.