Sign in to follow this  
nice-guy

FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME!

nice-guy   

ladies and gents,

its coming home, football is coming home.

actually the WORLD CUP IS COMING HOME through ure TV'S, now the question is who supports who? its sad that we dont really have our country to support, SO we are like chips's, we support the team of the country we live in, but atleast we still have the spirit for it.

i was supporting (ORANJE) HOLLAND cos i've been there but unfortunetly the BALL they were playing with that day in IRELAND was totally DRUNK and couldnt go in the irish goal.

so now im with CAMERON but i know they wont win it,

i think this CUP is for FRANCE, ARGENTINA OR ITALLY, im in london but i dont think english spirit works in the world cup so im avoiding disappointment.

so WHAT IS URE FAVORAITE TEAM & AND WHO DO U THINK IS GONNA WIN IT?

P.S. THE best excuse of te month will be i was WATCHING THE WORLD CUP EVEN IF U HAD TO HAND IN URE LAST ESSAY of the year... COS MOST OF THE GAMES WILL BE EARLY IN THE MORNINNG.

peace..

Hibo   

My favorate team is BRAZIL evan though they dissapoint me in 98 when they lost to france three to zero...that's unlike Brazil....so anyway i'm still repping for them

i know they will winn this year cuz after all Brazil is the only team to have qualified for all World Cup editions.... after winning it three times

cwm16.gif

------------------

"Prayer is man's greatest means of trapping the infinite resources of God."

- J. Edgar Hoover

Simba   

Whoohoooooo finally it's coming.

Oranje in my favorite team too, nice-guy... too bad that soccer ball was drunk.

Now I have to settle for my favorite African teams. Senegal has become my favorite team after the surprise they pulled out in February at the Cup of nations. My other favorite team must be Nigeria. The Nigerian team has potential but they always make little stupid mistakes.

Indhadeeq ROOOONAAAAAALDOOOOO. he'll probably be the top scorer since there is no kluivert around. Also watch out for Gabriel Omar Batistuta if he's gonna be there.

Teams to watch are Croatia, France, Brazil, USA, Nigeria, Senegal, Turkey, and probably China and Saudia.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Simba (edited 05-06-2002).]

nice-guy   

INDHADEEQ...

BRAZIL is nice, colourful team to support but yet have difficulties to understand each other, cos everyone of them thinks he's the one that the croud are cheering for.

but still the best team to watch...good choice sis.

SISMBA..

yeah that ball was drunk AND SENEGAL is quite good team indeed.

but sxb, its not only kluivert that ORANJE had but also VAN NESTLROOY too ronaldo would not have a chance if they were there.

in ure selection u left ITALY and selected china and saudi i dont think i could agree to that. hell noooh.

P.S. CAMEROOOOOOOOOOON will be the last african team to head home...

peace.

Hibo   

Since i don't have my country to cheer for Nigeria and sweden are my favorites...I hope one of them comes thru.....

Who said ronaldo will win anything..he is so overrated! but what ever happened to Denilson from brasil? he was the man in the brazil's team....

France is my favourite team not because i live in da place but just because of the spirit of the team..unlike Italy an Germany this team is made of different nationality an cultures an i think dat is wat makes them powerfull an strong.. I must admit dat 4 years ago i used to support only the teams who had cutes players on it..i know i know it sounds shamful..but actually dat was the only reason i used to watch football ..

But now since98 im really instreasted on the football game an the Game only...

cwm26.gifcwm26.gif

Hibo   

looool nubian queen good for you.....

cwm16.gif

i still watch for the cute boyssssssssss

peace

------------------

- J. Edgar Hoover

Hibo   

How about Cameron?? I like how they do the "Niiko" thing after each goal cwm2.gif

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

Definitely, my african teams...n Italiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

EEEEENNNNNGGGLLLLAAAAAANNNNDDDDDD..

THATS WHOS GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP BABY..

i have spent more then half of my life here and i wish them the best for the finals.. we have a good chance under a great manger and great players Beckham(god willing he'll be there)lol..Gerrard, Owen, Dyer, Ferdiand(me cuzins friend and i met him) etc..

i know we have good team so its down to them to perform..

and my second team is Argentina.. then the Azzuri..

peez

becks&veron.jpg

[This message has been edited by Winger (edited 05-07-2002).]

Bachelor   

Who let the dogs down!!!!

ARGENTINA WILL NOT ONLY WIN BUT THEY WILL BE AMAZING.

YOU KNOW WHO IS THE POOR/LOOSER TEAM ENGLAND LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE FIELD BETWEEN ARGENTINA AND ENGLANDENGLAND

nice-guy   

APLUS..

u r quite rite DENILSON is the man to wacht in the brazilian squad this year.

NUBIAN QUEEN..

i guess u r married know tats why u dont look for cute boys any more...lol

INDHADEEQ...

lol sis..

SOUL LADY...

girl we have the same team to support this year ...but r u only after the NIIKO or wat?

WINGER ..

sorry but no chance for england this year and 10 more years to come.

they have only BECKAM,BECKAM AND BECKAM...AND he is injured...sorry man.

plus...the MANAGER is having affairs and he is not into football..lol

BACHELOR..

u r rite ARGENTINA IS the team, tough im not supporting them but still i know that they can CRACK DOWN the alcoholic british boys ...lol

im stiil sayin CAMEROOOOOOON IS MY TEAM if u have any team better then them, well let me hear it.

peace.....

Hibo   

nice-guy

Cameroon are good and sure good players...and no doubt can shake things...but we know they aint taking the cup home ...loool

i'm supporting Brazil....aint that the tightest team cwm37.gif

------------------

- J. Edgar Hoover

Hibo   

my favourite african team would have to be senegal they played really good. But I like France and Brazil... isn't that strange?

Brazil because of how they play and they whooped Italy's az back in 94 and France because a European nation with players of different ethnicities and nationalities I think theres more the other are Holland and England those are the ones Im sure of the others I dont know, and also france because if they can beat Brazil then they must have something going for them.

p.s I still watch footbal matches because of two reasons the game and of course the cute guys cwm29.gif