Sign in to follow this  
Curly

First Impressions

Macalin   

^^Hey Lady, Its not there fault u are wearing that YELLOWISH/ORANGEISH-flourecent Jilbaab(with black indha shareer!)..Ya know!

Mrembo Said:

Lakkad<---He is trully sweet, and such a miskin...i still remember A day when the convo got "HOT"..and he started threatening to leave...lol

......LOL Yallz Was Hot,tho..am only a MINOR rem that!?

Blessed   

^^^^Oh PUHlees! I bet you were planning to come back with a different nick just so that you can hear all you can without being found out ....

Leave my orange stained -yellow cabaayah alone...bloody yamkis.. meel aan ka marno ayaan la'nahay :mad: :mad:

Macalin   

Ameenah!:

Leave my orange stained -yellow cabaayah alone...bloody yamkis.. meel aan ka marno ayaan la'nahay

.....LOL

How can i leave it, its right on me face!..my delicate eyes!....bright orange darnitt!...the least u coudave done was gimme some shades ya know....i was used to admiring that 'tha sky blue ' cabaya! ;)

DA: LOL, too late the damages done,Might wanna have a make over, axem like someone one here! ;) 'to settele scores'

Ameenah,

Barwaqo,

Okay, okay! stop looking at me like that, I'll come and visit ya'll in bahal took- but if me gets addicted to a level where it interfers with my sleep.. am coming after your ****

Sorry you couldn't make on sat.. but I made sure I had an Ice Cream on your behalf - you liked parlines and cream, right? Yummmmmm! I've saved you the spoon if you want it, you know where to get it

Pralines and cream? Ohh... *whimpers pathetically* :(:(

Thats the meanest thing you've ever said to me Tweety! :mad:

Since Paltalk had deprived me of so much sleep, its only fair you should be deprived also! I expect to see you there tonight, capiche? :mad:

AL,

Next time I'A. ;)