Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Somalis cought Jungle Fever!!

OG Moti   

It seems Jungle fever is getting into somalis, where you see a lot of young Somali men running after white girls and few considerable somali ladies running to white men .. what is this jungle fever, any cure for such fever?, cause this is serious and must be addressed, guys & ladies stay black first and within blackhood stay only Somalians... no jungle fever no Jamaican fever, we need to stick together or the race will be lost forever.... smile.gif .. it breaks my heart to hear what is happening now adays.. but hey i also beleive freedom of choice... so think about it and lose the fever..

shyhem   

I c u're concerned,i'm sorry to disappoint u.The jungle fever doesn't break my heart and definately i'm not that much concerned about Somalis dating others,provided they're older than 16yrs, atleast islamically mature enough to be reasonable for their behaviours.

Personally i prefer Somali women,not be'coz they're the best but so as not dissappoint my mother.Nothing is harder than explaining to my mother y my wife's eyes are blue or in case of the other lady explaining the many uses of wig and fake human hair.

I think i have seen dis kind of topic in a lot somali forums.....very concerned...lol

OG-Moti....Don't worry man , there will always be somalis in place called Somalia. The somali language and culture won't die out.The jungle fever is just another trend that will pass. One day somalis run away from each other and the next day they will run towards each other...lol

This is common thing in every ethnic group.

Iam gonna stick with a halimo. If i date a mon-somali , it would be out of curousity...I think i have satisfied my curousity :D .