Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHERE IS REDSEA ??

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Kreepy Kid:

and as for Scarborough I think you have to live in Toronto to understand how ugggggh! it is......Ghetto suburb and a lot of random and not so random violece is concentrated there....it's like Winnipeg in one section of Toronto.

Are you serious? The place I stayed at was very quiet and we were surprised at how friendly people were. There was a Somali restaurant on Lawrence?? I didnt see anything odd about the place. I thought Jane and Finch was a ghetto though,,,,,

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

Dear Redsea

I hope you recieve this letter in time .Everyone's been asking about you.They even got KreepyKid involved, i think he knows something. I stayed out of sight liked you told me so. When are you returning?.Did you complete the mission? I have send a bag for you. i remembered to pack your favorite suits, (all in black), You will be flying in Berlin 3 tuesdays from now .When you arrive, you will call me from the resturant(GUSTAVUS DINNING) The owner will hand you a note, Follow the instructions.

Please hurry, i feel like am being watched by sol memebers.

loooooooooooooooool :D:D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

YES ,,,,, I received an email from him.

now i know meeshuu joogo ,,,,,,,
:D

That is good news.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

The brother is in Borama and last night he had a dinner with my third wife to be Aabaheed asking her hand in marriage on my behalf (Remember we made a deal that he will find me a good Muslimah in Borama while there?) and he is doing alright, he told me that he was introduced to so many gorgeous girls and he is struggling with which one or four to pick and as soon as he finally makes a decision and chooses his four Princesses he will be back Insha Allah and I will tell him that you guys are asking about him. smile.gif

PS. Ladies...Sorry to break this news to you but its now OFFICIAL, the brother is taken and the next time you see him around this forum, he will be happily married to 4 drop dead gorgeous gabdho from Borama and you must steer clear of him....Thank You in Advance. :cool:

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Ssshhhhh...Don't say that out loud NOW...you know we don't want to attract an unwanted attention, do we? Keep it between the two of us. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

See ?? ,,,, someone is immedately in reaction mood :D

loooooooool@Bob ,,,,, :D:D ,,,,,, is he picking then for you or he went there for himself ,, wax baad isku qastaye

Aaliyyah   

I am merely curious, why do Somali guys go back home to find wives?

I have seen many guys who went back for that sole purpose.

please people do satisfy my curiosity, and no hard feelings. :D

is he picking then for you or he went there for himself

From the look of it, he went back for both reasons.

Wow Bob lol you are marrying yr third wife, are your other two wives okey with that? or they don't have a say in it ;)

wa salaamu alaikum

I am merely curious, why do Somali guys go back home to find wives?

I have seen many guys who went back for that sole purpose.

Not only men ,,,, women also do the same ,,,,, now answer me why women are doing this and i'll answer why men are doing it :D