Sign in to follow this  
AbStraCt

I'm addicted to Google!

AbStraCt   

I dont know if i'm the only one suffering from the so called "google addiction". But i've found myself typing google.com before i realize it. I google everything!

You ask me something as mundane as what day of the week it is, and i'll be googling it before you can say "bubble gum is chewy but not crispy" (hehe, just a joke)

But i'll tell you what isnt a joke; MY ADDICTION!

What should i do......i mean do i need professional help? Is this normal?

Are you an addict?

Castro   

^ I'll tell you how bad it is for me. I'd be driving on the freeway listening to the radio and hear something and want to Google it right away. Another addiction is wanting to put a SOL big grin :D on everything I write elsewhere, like email, text messages, etc..

Terrible addictions indeed.

I've once read a study that said because of how readily available information is on the internet, we have become lazy thinkers and our ability to think and recall has diminished.

You must be an extreme case.

I suggest you start thinking and recalling facts instead of googling them. In the long run, you might forget how to think or remember!! icon_razz.gif

AbStraCt   

haha@Castro, the same thing happenes to me.......i might be in class and fiddling through the telly and see something interesting, and i'd be like, i wonder what that and that does.........i'll google it later, or i'll wanna know how to say something in a different language, and the first thing that comes to mind would be "google it, you know you wanna".....

Curly, i think its too late for me. Last summer i forgot how to do fractions, i mean really forgot! i couldnt for the life of my multiply fractions, i sat there looking at the paper thinking to myself, HOW DO YOU MULTIPLY FRACTIONS.....so i googled it smile.gif

Dont worry tho, after that google incident i havent had any problems with fractions icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by AbStraCt:

I dont know if i'm the only one suffering from the so called "google addiction". But i've found myself typing google.com before i realize it. I google everything!

You ask me something as mundane as what day of the week it is, and i'll be googling it before you can say "bubble gum is chewy but not crispy" (hehe, just a joke)

But i'll tell you what isnt a joke; MY ADDICTION!

What should i do......i mean do i need professional help? Is this normal?

Are you an addict?

Oh you are a lost cause. You are done,toast my freind.

You are suffering from an acute case Googavitis, a severe malfunction only found among the desperate & Troll like. There is no known cure for this malfunction[so far].

However there is one Dr who lives in the remote village of Yuslesstica,Trollania in the far corners of Anarctica.

Dr Deguugul Anaddiktiff[Dont even think of googling him :D ]Can only be reached by cellphone[1800-Deguugul].

AbStraCt   

I'm not a Troll!

And what do you have against trolls eh, trolls live peacefully amongst us, causing us no harm. You think a Nomadic troll is talking foul about you on a troll forum? I THINK NOT!

This a serious problem, i did not come in here to be mocked!

i have a thing for exclamation points, but i'll save that for dr.phil :cool:

Oz   

Do explain !! Haram??? ..........

Dogpile is another one....and my fav site is *bugmenot* haha . smile.gif

AbStraCt   

hehe@Legend, i just googled your name. It rang a bell but i couldnt remember exactly where i remember it, but good ole google to the rescue....this is getting outta hand......i see myself sitting in class and when i see two squirrels humping each other outside, what do i do.......i google their mating rituals, that's what

I'm not a Troll!

And what do you have against trolls eh, trolls

Fine,you are not a troll. But it aint saving you money on your car insurance icon_razz.gif

AbStraCt   

hehe, i'll just google the best car insurance rates out there, duh!

I used to use dogpile, and askjeeves till someone told me askjeeves was a jew.......

hehe, i'll just google the best car insurance rates out there, duh!

okkk,looooool am convinced you are being paid by google to do this lil part.looooool. Show me the Money!![Dont google tha line,you troll,err i mean you Tool] smile.gif

Castro   

And here I was starting to like you till you spewed that rubbish about not wanting to use a site because it's made by Jews. :(

You can Google rubbish if you like.

Originally posted by Lozt:

Do explain !! Haram??? ..........

Dogpile is another one....and my fav site is *bugmenot* haha .
smile.gif

Now If you google Haram stuff..Wouldn't googling it Haram?...Now answer that mr Lozt?...and the key word is "Might"...

BTW Didier Drogba was missing last Saturday when Henry did some serious damage @ Sbilinwale :D

Cheers