Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

Me without my Hijab

Ibtisam   

^^^ I write essays, even when I'm trolling. After all I have a reputation to maintain.

Waaxan ku waadiyeh, I know you aspire to be like me, but must you follow so closely in my foot steps! icon_razz.gif You know you can be a fan and still keep your characteristics and personality! :D

Careful you don't lose Isseh while trying to be just like me, walk, talk and act like Isseh dee. icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^Wah! I said Im a fan of her but not her! Did the bloody sun fry your brain? :D

Ibti, Im a fan of many amusing people (and websites) in the net. I don't need to alter any part of me. Usually for a short period of time before I get bored with it or you smile.gif .

'I contain contraries' my dear and 'I keep school for chameleons' :D .

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Isseh:

^Wah! I said Im a fan of her but not her!
Did the bloody sun is frying your brain?
:D

:confused: Yaa?? Engrisi :D

Everything else waa stuff and nonsenses to quote Ngonge. Waaxaad sheegte maaleeh. icon_razz.gif I always knew you was a flip flopping dude. ;)

Now lets not hijack this important thread smile.gif

Paragon   

Ibti. Lol. You've become too robotic to comprehend anything lately. Too much uni instructions make zombies of girls more than boys, I hear. Perhaps that's true.

You need to be de-programmed smile.gif .

PS: The topic isn't much of a topic. One women took off her hijaab and the LA times picked on it. I mean millions like her suffer every day in her home country and they decide to dedicate so much focus on her.

I bet they even concentrate much focus on Iraaqi casualties as they did on her.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

The Hijabblog women link that you bet we'll all agree with. HAve you see her/the pictures. I don't mind a little colour (I love colours) but come on, hats and wrapping it around your neck. :cool:

Maybe you should have a closer look before you comment, my dear. The photo is obviously one of a model (I doubt the owner of the blog is a model). Have you actually read the linked article or did you just go looking for a photo straight away? Maybe a quick look around the site might help. ;)

ps

I see no problem with the photo. There IS a hijab under it. icon_razz.gif

f_hijabm_31c822e.jpg

Ibtisam   

^^^I read her little rant about hijabis and non hijabis being the same/ not better than each other because of Egyptian hijabi prostitutes compared to nice polite non hijabis. :rolleyes: THEN I went around her site and looked at some pictures. Then I posted my comment icon_razz.gif

Must I explaining exactly what constitutes hijab to you old man! If Hijab means covering your HAIR then yes, she has a Hijab on, but that is not the case.

Isseh: Hmmm if you say so, but we both know different :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^^That is not for me to say and judge. It is between them and Allah. However, you/they cannot justify their lack of wearing one or one that does not fulfill its criteria with reasons that your friend uses. Iyaad no one is going to ask her about an Egyptian prostitute or compare her actions to such individual. She would be asked for her own reasons of why she failed to wear one. Where as the other will be punished for her sins. Maax iisu keen laabaad? ;)

One should judge themselves based on Allah expectation of them, not in comparison to how well they are doing compared to messed up Muslims. It is how well I’m doing with regards to what is expected of me that matters at the end of the day, not I’m better than Xalimo next door, who wears hijab but does not pray and runs around suuqa.

NGONGE   

^^ You did not READ the article then. You just skimmed through it. You also did not look at the site that well. The author says she does wear the hijab.

All in all, you're saying exactly what she's saying, but in your own confused way of course.