Sign in to follow this  
Nematoda

national anthem

Nematoda   

quite honestly I think our national anthem is outdated it has no sense of passion a national anthem is suppose to make the people tear up, sob, get angry ,be happy,be sad it is the beacon to which the whole world sees the light of somali it is what our childrens children will sing with their hands over their hearts and their pride on their shoulders, it is what we will sing in memory of great leaders, in times of hardship in remembrance of all those lost, its what reminds us that this small nation on the african coast doesnt belong only to ourselfs but to generations to come and let me ask you honestly would you say.

Soomaaliyeey toosoo

does the job?

is one the most melodic national anthems out there, if not the most melodious. And I am not biased. That and the elegant light blue flag -- only marax people would not appreciate it.

I never get tired hearing about it.

it has alotta meanings behind it, it served us well before the war, during the war, and long after it ends. just like the flag, it shouldn't be changed.

Soomaaliyeey toosoo "WAS" the best during its time .... and can still be the best if people are honest about it.

Imagine Yalaxow, H aideed, Indhacade and Alshabab singing Soomaaliyeey toosoo .. :D