Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Kowda Luulyo in 1966

galbeedi   

Brother MMA, 

This is a great memory for your family and the Somali nation. Now I understand your outlook n Somalia.

This were the old good times. It was the time no blood was shed for power or politics., 

22 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Brother MMA, 

This is a great memory for your family and the Somali nation. Now I understand your outlook n Somalia.

This were the old good times. It was the time no blood was shed for power or politics., 

Galbeedi, waaku salaamay. Many people, including me, thought Tarbuunka was built by Kacaanka for 21ka Oktoobar. If Kowda Luulyo had this big of a parade at Tarbuunka, why did Kacaanka make it a lesser day that mattered than compared to Kacaanka? Siyaad Barre wuu ku qaldanaa taas.

Arafaat   
5 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Kowda Luulyo wanaagsan mar kale, maryooleey. Here is the video, this time someone posted it on Youtube:

Dignitaries present included madaxweynaha Suudaan xilligaas.

What’s the bandwagon written the Eritrean community depicting a snake eating a bird at 6:00min? 

On 7/1/2022 at 10:53 AM, Arafaat said:

What’s the bandwagon written the Eritrean community depicting a snake eating a bird at 6:00min? 

"Long Live for the Republic of Soomaaliya."

The snake represented Xabashada and the dove for occupied regions of Soomaali Galbeed and Eritareeya. Reer Eritareeya waxee degnaayeen degmada C/casiis, nicknamed Kaambo Amxaaro in 1960s and '70s.