Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

The Shayateen do their work again...via Iraq

Khayr   

Salamun calikyum,

I know some of you have heard and seen the news coverage of the bombings of the Iraqi Masjids and the Secterian Violence that has broken out.

From the coverage, I've also heard that the Amerricans are More then willing to help REBUILD those Masajids that were bombed today....and to add injury to an already volitaile people, the British Foreign Minister was CONDEMING the ATTACKS on the Masajid (Public Relations BS 101)....how fouck'n convienant for them :mad: :mad: :mad:

The nerve of these SHAYATEEN working their way at DIVIDING the UMMAH. I'm not blaming One Particular group, damnnn it, someone is BENEFITING from an all out SECTERIAN WAR BTWN MUSLIMS and it sure ain't the MUSLIM UMMAH.

WHY in a TIME when the MUSLIM UMMAH was UNITED on an ISSUE (the Danish Cartoons), did this BOMBING of this scale have to occur?

Who in the hell does it benefit and what purpose would it serve?

Its already getting alot of PRESS COVERAGE and the GRAPHIC scenes and wordplay are in full effect.

SubhanAllah!

If you have a shred of Iman; for the sake UMMAH of the Rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm), that same UMMAH that you, your father,grandfather etc. come from, the roots that most of us come from, then pls make a DU'A that ALLAH BINDS (ALLIFA BAYNA QULUBIXEEM) the Hearts of the BELIEVERS in such a TIME of FITNAH.

Snake-i   

“WHY in a TIME when the MUSLIM UMMAH was UNITED on an ISSUE (the Danish Cartoons), did this BOMBING of this scale have to occur?â€

The west isn’t only after the Muslim world’s oil. It wants to divide them and corrupt them in all aspects of life; by turning them against each other. It may work and it may not work. But I head some of the shia’s were saying the US is behind it. The American game is starting to get old by now.

But allah can see what is going on and may he guide as to the light

Castro   

I would not be at all surprised this is the work of the CIA. Nothing is working for the "coalition" in Iraq. Unless of course, chaos (and vandalism as Xiin says) was the original plan all along. If that were the case, then all is "good" in Mesopotamia. :(

Khayr   

Ameen,

But it really has me worried and saddened! :(

For the avg. sunni or shia muslim brother/sister, this might feed to negative thoughts they might have had about their sunni and shia brothers and sisters.

Its strange how just yesterday it was in the news, that Irran was willing to fund Haamass to run its governmental operations and trying to encourage other muslim nations to do so. It was a great, great thing for the Ummah b/c this was a cross sunni-shia alliance under the banner of ISLAM.

24hrs later and these bombs have now gone off to resurrect and deepen the secterianism.