Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Love'em or Disgust you?

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Naden:

Ismahan, do you believe that hadith permits ear-piercing or merely recounts that women had their ears pierced and donated the jewelery hanging from them?

Blessed, lol@ camel's nose. I guess what is good for the goose, or camel in this case.

Noo sis the hadith permits ear-piercing thats is all and that is exact with the hadith says Allahu yaclam. By the way the hadith is Sahih al-Bukhari. Sunni Muslims view this as their most trusted collection, calling it "The most authentic book after the Holy Qur'an.

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

Ismahaan,

Who is 'the shaikh'?

Many sheikhs include sheikh maxamed rashad, Sh O Faruuq, Sheikh Umal etc. Su,ashaan waxaa la waaydiiyey sheikhda dhan in islamic conference in Sweden sidaa aan soo qoray baayna ku jawaaben. May Allah give them reward.One of the best islamic conference I’ve attended. Incredibly practical and beneficial Masha Allah.

Here're good sources:

central-mosque

IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar

Naden   

Ismahan, where in the hadith that you've written does it permit ear rings? From what you've written, the earrings are the donations and the permission to have the holes from which they are removed is simply a deduction, no?

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Naden:

Ismahan, where in the hadith that you've written does it permit ear rings? From what you've written, the earrings are the donations and the permission to have the holes from which they are removed is simply a deduction, no?

In The Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Hadith: ‘’ Our beloved prophet Maxamed (SCW) ordered the women to pay Zakah, and some of them took their earrings off and threw it (donated it) to the Prophet (SCW). (Reported in Bukhari)’’.

‘’Their earrings of’’:::: ear rings not belly or nose rings do you get the point?/ Sis the body we are in now are not ours and have to be retuned to Allah in as good a condition as they were given to us. I’ve read and heard from some respectable Muslims that women would have piercings in their ears in the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) time and he didn,t said it was prohibited or wrong.

Thus the Muslim scholars are agreed that it is permissible for a woman to have her ears pierced to wear an earring since that is considered an adornment for women. However, it would not be permissible to pierce the lip, Nose , belly button etc, since that is not considered the adornment for any decent women. [Radd al-Muhtar 5:270].

Also read the following statements of Allah in the Qur’an: “There is no altering Allah’s creation.” (Ar-Rum: 30); “And do not cast yourselves into destruction by your own hands.” (Al-Baqarah: 195).

Surely, we are not permitted to alter or tamper with our body unnecessarily. The only exception some Muslim scholars have made in this context is the case of ear piercing (only for women). Any other form of interference or tampering with our body comes under the heading of changing the creation of Allah which has been condemned in the Qur’an.

Allah Almighty knows best.

Blessed   

^Thanks for the link. I'm still not convinced by the Sheikhs ijtihaad but I won't picker.

Thanks darlings@ Nephy and KK.

^ Ever seen a goth hijabi? It's a pretty cool look. I love diversity in style.

Neph - I considered piercing my lip about seven years ago when I was going through a particular phase but thankfully didn't. Piercings don't interest me now.

Blessed - Congrats and best wishes. New bambinos are so delightful. :cool:

Zafir   

^Hi, you.

Blessed, Mabrook walaal

Ps: I have always found nose piercing to extremely sexy on both gender ;) and the mark does disappear after certain years.

Originally posted by Zafir:

^Hi, you.

Blessed, Mabrook walaal

Ps: I have always found nose piercing to extremely sexy on both gender
;)
and the mark does disappear after certain years.

OK OK OK!! HOLD UP Nigga. L0l. In the last thread,you were like,i am so gangsta,i dont even bath. WTF do you mean by Nose Piercings looking sexy on a dude? :D

Declassify this <Mutha&c&Er& !! smile.gif

Blessed   

LOL@ Zafir. You're forever suprising me. :D

Thanks. smile.gif

Urrm. You're right Val. Delightful, markay hurdaan. LOL. Thanks babes. smile.gif

Haneefah   

I could understand the nose and the belly button, lakeen the eyebrows? How about you go for the tongue instead, I'm sure that'll look hotter on you :D .