Sign in to follow this  
macalimuu

Haliimo.... Baby, Let's break up again

Hi, this is Faarax again. Look, we need to talk one more time again..last time, that break up incident was below me.. i deserve a good break up.. I really don't like the way you dumped me. It just isn't working for me. See, I don't really miss you or, care about you at all. I don't even feel a bit of sadness. Well, maybe I feel a bit scary of the fact tha I don't feel sad; I wanted to go out, you know, go on a with another chick , maybe one of your friends or a just, go to the gym and hit on that cute ethiopian chick who sits behind the counter. I really wanna do something different to forget about the way you dumped me, but honestly, you have to know I just don't miss you at all. Which is too bad, because I know how hard you tried to dump me! You really made an effort, I'm saying. . .What I thin is ..., just hear me out now, what I think is, you should break up with me again. I mean, you obviously need the practice of dumping guys, and I think I, as you said, that I need to learn to express more emotions...maybe got mad or sentimental or something...or maybe insult you back or diss you or slap you..no..i won't slap you at all that is extreme.. and that is not right....maybei need to get on my knees and shake my head and laugh at you.... I think we could both benefit from it... if it works well enough, we could just keep doing it! until i become some weak punk and you excel on the art of dumping guys? what do you say? .. wanna meet me on the coffee place again? i will get your your favorite large mochacino with..what was it ..that you always ordered ... the whip cream? let us break up again Xaliimo..i mean it this time ... it will do us good ..... macalimadda maxaa ka qabtaa?

x_quizit   

Farax, why must u air our dirty laundry? Ok..ok...i'll tell ya why we broke up...first, u were too cheap, u thought buying me a cup of coffee would spoil me, second, u thought trying to hit on my friends was cool, and thirdly, u thought wearing ur pants high, almost to ur chest, was manly, with ur sweater tucked in...so i had to let u go, no matter how many good times we shared, like that time u took me to ur mom and made me cook for ur whole family..now that was precious, but u had to ruin it huh...fine..lets break up again, meet me same place, different attire pls...

Baashi   

A womanizer and a chick who knows how to play the game...sharing their classy date with the nomads...so we might say dang! these two r beesaaniyaal :D

Ahem! axahem! No one gets hurt! right?

x_quizit   

Baashi, i had no choice but to expose the khat monger, he left me no choice! icon_razz.gif ....he was ruining my reputation as a cold hearted sweety! Mentioning that he didnt even get emotional when i broke up with him, as if!!! I want him to tell the rest how much he cried and sobbed over moi :D ...getting my ego isn't against the law, or is?