Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

I will meet you there next summer

Hibo, Abti, illeyn waxa laguu arki waayey, you have been marauding like a wolf in those expensive places. UAE is the best place except those Arab farts I hear about all the time.

It is good to hear that you're enjoying your stay there. :D

lol   

LST: Absolutely abti... but I wonder when I have gone from being sweetheart to abti... darnnn.. is that what marriage does :confused:

Just kidding abtiyo... walaahi meeshaan wa kala xerantahay... for a holiday it is marvellous.. but the sad thing is like everything else.. my Somali nomads... don't know the good stuff... all they stay at is around " suuq dahab"... sad sad :(

PS: Abtiyo, you can ignore the farts.. it is nothing.. just some cuud that is all !

Curly   

Someone please tell rudy that the Arabs invented luxury, they aren’t copying the west…It’s just their way of flaunting what they have plenty of…MONEY!

military   

i have to say to say libaax i also think uae is the best arab country by far except for those arab farts.i have been to somaliland three times and always stay in dubai for a week or two and i love it, its such a wonderful experience and journey to go to uae and then go to the motherland.

military   

hey libaax i'm also going dubai and hargeisa this summer roughly around end of june beggining of summer so if dats ur real picture and i see you there i'll holla aight!