Sign in to follow this  
Krupt33

NEW SOMALI PRESIDENT!!!

OG Moti   

Elected? who elected? I dont remember anyone asking me to choose.. tell you what.. as far as I am concern.. Somali is dead to me for awhile till Ilaahey kuwan dhameeya.. I still with my original idea.. We collect money and we will dhiira galin one young geesi man.. and ask him to isqarxi himself with all of them...

My original plan was

1. Sun loogu daro cuntada

2. Isqarxis - a female worrior would be nice..

3. Assassin.. needs training and I will encourage ...

till you all agree with me in my plans .. dont mention somalia to me... peace

Qac Qaac   

insh'allah let's hope that this works. let's stay on positive side of things... atleast somalia has a government now, we are not the laughing stack of the world anymore. thank god that we got government.

we don't care what he does, as long as he collects all the guns from the street, built schools, and bring back somalia slowly..

Tahliil   

Let's hope the best for our people and stop thinkin this and stop thinking that but that said I think this is...c being me a Somali by birth I can't help myself but had to assume things and assume things in their worst scenerios..HOPE IT WORKS THIS TIME SO I CAN FINALLY GO BACK AND DIE A HAPPY MAN IN THE CAMEL CAMPS WITH MY BOYS UGAAS, SULDAAN, GARAAD, IMAAM, MALAAQ, ISLAAM AMONG OTHER TROUBLE MAKERS...

LANDER   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Elected? who elected? I dont remember anyone asking me to choose.. tell you what.. as far as I am concern.. Somali is dead to me for awhile till Ilaahey kuwan dhameeya.. I still with my original idea.. We collect money and we will dhiira galin one young geesi man.. and ask him to isqarxi himself with all of them...

My original plan was

1. Sun loogu daro cuntada

2. Isqarxis - a female worrior would be nice..

3. Assassin.. needs training and I will encourage ...

till you all agree with me in my plans .. dont mention somalia to me... peace

cuntada sun laguu darayaa baa....lol

needless to say your not happy with the outcome OG?