Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Reer London: Dankis

Blessed   

What is wrong with kan? I ain't no qamarji, you know. Kan kulahaa. Say my sweet aromatic name ALOUD.

looooooooooool@ sweet aromatic name, Allah qofbaa been laga buuxshey :D:D

Qamarji, theres is nothing wrong with kan..!!

KK,

I wanna the baby lotion thing, we in London don't even use it and walaahi thats all my Canadian cousins ask for - !!

But, hey I might get you some when I come down there this summer :D you'd have to be my tour guide though.. or no baby lotion :D

Kool_Kat   

Naa Ameenah, ninkaan MMA ah warkiisa iga dhaafee, baaba-looshinka igala soo gaar...

MMA, intaan cararay ayaan soo gatay Johnson-Johnson Co, Baby Lotion...Ohh man, this ain't the real deal...Like Mobb_Deep said, it is the ingredients...Kan maba lagu cadaanaayo nooh, wasaqdana makaa dajinaayo...lol...

PS... Ameenah, that tour guide thing will depend on how many baabo-looshin you bring...loool

Bye for now, got put on some more Johnson-Johnson baaba-looshin, that I bought from Shopper's Drug Mart...

Oh my god!...I was in london last week and it didnt even occur to me to arrange a meeting with my favoured girls in UK redface.gif .....I feel like an ***** for real redface.gif sorry Barwaaqo, Ameenah, CBLF(wildcat).

I'm jealous now, MMA got to meet all of y'all wonderful people.

But I loved it there, LONDON is the bomb ( dont get me wrong it is still dirty as hell compared to T.dot), but the city is beautiful and full of history.

P.S. dont even get me started on the shoes selection.....one word AMAZING smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Naahooy R_C, I don't care if you had fun or not, I don't care about the shoes selection, I don't care if it is full of History, DID YOU BRING ME SOME BAABO_LOOSHIN???

The body spary is cool and all, but I need me some Baby-Lotion from London...Saa kii Shopper's Drug Mart isugu rugaayay baan daalay, wax iska keey badalayna maleh...

Blessed   

Originally posted by The Rock's Chick:

Oh my god!...I was in london last week and it didnt even occur to me to arrange a meeting with my favoured girls in UK
redface.gif
.....I feel like an ***** for real
redface.gif
sorry Barwaaqo, Ameenah, CBLF(wildcat).

You've disapointed me nayaaa, how could you even forget us like that :mad:

Kan maba lagu cadaanaayo nooh, wasaqdana makaa dajinaayo...lol...

looool@ are you for real? qasil does the work love, try it.. laakin, that would mean begging your family back in Africa for some ....!!

PS... Ameenah, that tour guide thing will depend on how many baabo-looshin you bring...loool

Saas miyaaa, I guess I'll have to make several trips to Pound land :D

Kool_Kat   

Ameenah, shuqulak shuqulak yaa binti (af carbiga ka cabso)...Sheekadaada saas miyaa...Aanku arko anaaba ku aqaanee...Pound Land, aa, alaah anaa iska ba'ay...

Qasilka wasaqdiisaa badan iyo iska dhaqiisa...Bal waxaan dhibkaan u maraayo ma Baaba-Looshinaa, walee waa yaab...I gotta find a new hook up...

London, anyone...

MD   

LOOOL@K_K i guess it depends on how many times u take her out huh

Blessed   

^^^^ Hijabified,mala yaabtey gabadhan,qof dhan bey kuleedahay, baby lotion iikeen amaiga joog. ReerCanada iney sidaa dhameen islahaa.

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Hehehehe...mean girl!
:D
[/QB]

Gabdheey,waa ku sidee, qarxiska intaa leeg iska dhaaf deee, I am sure KK wouldn't havenoticed that if you haven't highlighted it. Hada,iga sasab, hadii kale no pressy for you icon_razz.gif

Qasilka wasaqdiisaa badan iyo iska dhaqiisa...Bal waxaan dhibkaan u maraayo ma Baaba-Looshinaa, walee waa yaab...I gotta find a new hook up...

London, anyone...

Naa bal sug, la iskama boode, aniguunbaa meeshakuu joogee iskakey jafjafo lol

Weynu kaheshiin saaxib ;)

Xafsa   

What is this obsession with baby lotion? Does it have some sort of special powers I need to know about?...'cause you gotta let me know so I can get in on the frenzy ;)

Oh yeah and reer MNPLS...get your acts together!!!! :mad:

Kool_Kat   

Ok, ok, reer London your off the hook, cuz I just found out that the Baby-Lotion ain't as good as it used to be, since some Italian Company imports it now...

Ameenah, cosider yourself lucky...I don't want baaba-looshin any more...So that tour thing will be free for now...lol

Macalin   

Sheeko walle this Baby Lotion is gettin out of HAND!

KK~~ walle waadku marqaantay mais tidhi This lotion?

RC~Tis good thing Yu avoided Those reer landhans coz U woudave shopped to DEATH!-lol(i never forget stuff!)-am sure u shopped anyways laakin they are BAD :D

haye Reer Tdot~ what u say and rival reer landhan and Invite one of uS?..i have a candidate in mind!-ilaaha baari ah