Sign in to follow this  
Geelaay

Would you marry your Ex-'s Cousin

Siman   

Explain little more, are they first cousins, how deep the relationship was U had with his/her cousin?

Sis you messing around with your ex's cousin or something??? why don't you tell us little bet about your story will see if we can help you...

peace.

Geelaay   

Well, I knew the cousin even before I met my Ex.

All three of us went the same school and we was well aware our relationship. They are not first cousins but they are closely related and also they are friends too! Even though, it was maintly him, I agree at one point to marry him and then decided that was not a good idea and I broke off with him. The cousin knew all that. Now my ex is already married and moved on with his life.

Well sister you said your ex moved on with his life and got married right... If you think his cousin is the right one for you and you both feeling the same about the relationship then i don't see there is nothing wrong with that...

But then sister you just said his cousin knew the situation about you and ur ex didn't mention that you and the cousin are together now... Are you guys dating now or just trying to hook up with him now???? If you trying to hook up with him now then that is a different story..

peace.

Siman   

Geelaay,

It is easy to command on things when one is removed from the real experience, but the fact is only U know the real the case, just follow your best judgement and instinct. If U are not betraying anybody and the story btw U and the cousin is over, I see no problem having relationship with his cousin. I agree though, it is little slipery having to deal with someone that U view as "dumaashi" before!

if ur ex moved on u should do the same sis...that's what i think and if y'all really in love or think this relationship will work i would say go for if and good luck....but still becarful cuz if u rush something might go bad, just take ur time step by step is betta...peace.

NoVa   

girl seems like ya still got a lil care 4 ya ex's(at least u care on what kind effect he will have if he finds out u two r dealing). That's good, that show's the brotha wasn't bad at all. Well girl, i don't really think ya need our advice, because seems like u and the cuz' are feeling each others except both of u don't want to confront with one another let alone tell it to ur ex's maybe thats why neither one of u want to jeoperdize the relationship.

Like u said they are not only cuzzins but also good buddys which kind be a lil bit strange when it comes 2 guys sometimes, specially if one of them already date the other' one's girl..u know....But i don't think the brotha would have anything against u 2 dating each others after all he moved on. Who knows, he'll probably be glad that u and his cuz hooked up.(that's if u both had a clean relationship). But if u both had left each others with gratitudes, maybe then it's a lil bit different cuz he woudlnt' wanna his cuz dealing with his ex' who probably done him wrong...just and example :D

Dats my 2 cent....

p.s gotta get a new dirac to post a topic like this :D

Curly   

Geelaay what are you on?...i know one gal who's engaged to her ex's brother...now that's close to home ...plus everyone knows about it, even his mum...oh well cousins don't sound to bad after that! :D

Siman   

did U had the present guy in mind when U left ur ex- or was it just pure coincident that U happen to involve with him after gis cousin was done? If the reason U left him was to be with his cousin, I would say that is little bit immoral, but if the deal with the cousin started way after ur-Ex was done, then go for it.

Geelaay   

As I said, I knew him before I met my Ex. Infact we even went elementary school togather,and then went same college with my Ex. but we were never close friends. He is someone I respected in great deal and admire, but he was not the reason I left my Ex. I didn't think it was an option then and he used to treat me like his sister-inlaw. But I have to admit if I had to choose between them at the time I would of chose him over my Ex.

NoVa   

"But I have to admit if I had to choose between them at the time I would of chose him over my Ex."

loool cuz he looks good dats why...ain't that right :D

girl don't lie 2 urself, just go for it and see where the relationship takes both of y'all. After all u both adults and can handle any problems that might arise if there comes by. You are making it seem like there is a restrictions as if u cant' date his cuzzin after all no need for u to say "i dated so and so's cuzzin'. I'mean how u gonna find ur true mate without looking different edges. By the way, if he wasn't feeling ya or as they say in somali 'haduusan kahilin' he wouldn't have being intresting in u. Therefore, u got to keep in mind that sometimes feelings can't be hiden....and if u don't wanna ...then just forget and try 2 put a blank face....and put ya mind ..there is things not 2 persue.....Well u gotta make choices in life.....Hope that helps..i' sure that wasn't much help anywho's...

PsychoSue ex-brotha?? what the heck....that's sick...aqas.