Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Breaking news: Intruder arrested outside Obama's house

Nuunka, waa ila aragtay miyaa. Dad badan arkay xariifkaas.

-------------

Originally posted by Haneefah:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Did anyone see as well that Soomaali dude with the red baseball cap behind Obama on his last night's speech? The dude even had some callers, probably who were watching live as well, on his cellphone and he dare answered them, asagoo kaamirada isku aadinaayo waliba. Maraxaa taacun maxaa dhahaa dheh.
:D

LOL. You need to post it please, I wasn't following. Why is it somalis always act all strange in front of the camera horta?
:DHere is his picture, behind Obama in this news photo:

81390683.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4A

He is the one with the red baseball cap, taagana Obama's immediate back.

-------------

Baddacas, bootada naga daa adiga waayee. :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by STOIC:

^^^^^Stunned and embarrassed at the above poster’s comments I think it is a good idea maybe to give him some itty bitty History lesson about the spirit and faith of people who sung “We Shall Overcome” in the streets of Alabama to the red clays of Georgia. I wish he knew as a black man (assuming he is Somali) that dawlada hoose qashinka ka qaada are the one’s that created the freedom and choice we experience today! It is this “lowlife’s” that overcame untold stories of courage and resilience in the face of Jim Crow era. Over and over again it is them "garbage collectors" that have fought back against any economic, legal and psychological effect
redface.gif

Correct, but entirely irrelevant to my comment. The analogy was about cars, not people. If you extended it to Obama and his followers, that is your imagination.

Bashi

I see the buzzards are on watch to jump and eat my flesh at the earliest opportune moment. Anyway, Hillary Rodham Clinton isa pretty women. Stating that fact can in no way be construed to mean someone else isn't. And by the way, which race of mine are you talking about? I don't want to open another argument here, but I have never imagined myself as a Bantu (strictly speaking). Somali'sare Africans- and we have sizeable number of Bantus among the Somali's as well; but in terms of race, I think we are a product of afro-asian inter-marriages. Or a different race all togather. That doesn't imply we are superior to anybody. It is just a plain fact.

Speaking of the Blacks in America I have experessed my opinion on those in the political arena currently. For instance, I liked Collin Powell. I am a fan of comedian Marc Lawrence. Nothing pleases me more than the mind-soothing melodies of the blacks from Louise Armstrong to Percy Sledge, from Marvin Gaye to Micheal Jackson. But, I hate people who try to cover up their own failings by blaming it on history. It is not correct to generalise, but most of dadka madow waxbaa si ka ah. That is what is politically so incorrect to say these days and will earn one the infamous title of a "racist". But, most non-blacks have that at heart.

Whites'ka iyaga ayaa wanaagsan uma jeedo. All human races have the bad, the ugly,the good and the beautiful. I can go on for two pages if I start bellowing my prejudices against the Anglo-saxons for instances.

So, duq Bashi, let us not trap one another on wordings of ideas. Self-hate? waryaa aniga haddii 10000000 times dib halaguu abuuro la yidhaa, waxaan ahay ee ah SOMALI waligay ma badaleen. That is why I hide my Ethiopian passport and go around telling everyone I am from Somalia (where I never lived).