Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Juniors Attack .... What is going on?

Haashim   

OG- Moti waa runtaa meeshii qolooyin cusub baa qabsadey, MALLAAY IYO BARADHAY u badanyihiin baan u maleynayaa, laakiin sida nuune sheegay iska daa ha raaxeystaane, kaliya mawduucyo dhadhan leh ha fureen, haddii kale mahay ka yimaadeen ha ku noqdaano.

N.B. Nuune sxb, cayayaanka qaar adaa jeebkaaga ka keenay :eek:

KOBO KAA WAAWEYN MINAAD GASHATO WAA KU KUFEE

OG Moti   

Juniors and seniors ..... old and new..

lets fight, we got no powers "old dudes" but we will fight using experiences, and ofcourse we are hoping the administrations will side with us ..loooool hey who is acting admin here lefty and nova2003 we just having fun, and all i was saying is they posted the same topics that were discussed and re-newed it, which made the hard disk of somaliaonline full and went our of business, remember somaliaonline was down for sometime because of space, so it took me 3 days to think how the hell did they run out of space, then one day it come to me and i said ahaaaaa i got it, it is because of juniors posting same topics discussed again loooooooooooooooool, hey am just messing with them, juniors have fun and please post more, to me i like to see new blood i am not sure about somaliaonline admin, maybe they are pulling their hair cause of running our of space and going down, looooool peace

hahah..OG Moti..u left the movie businesss..and now u are a hawk???...is ur last name Rumsfield or Cheney..just checkin...who are the oldies..and who are the kiddos????..what defines who is who??...

I thought I may ask those question???