Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Sarwan Singh

BOB   

Sheydaan Fowqal Sheydaan...Allah maxey xaaskiisa qurmuun ka dharagtay...iyagoo timo yar baa qurmuunkooda qaati laga taagnaa waaba kuwiiyoo timo siideystay...cajiib.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Wallee ninkaas waa raggeedii...haduu rabo wuxuu ku odhan odaygan dulliga ah ee Hindiga ah kilkishiisa qudhmuunkeeda dumarkey daawo utahay! uff uff

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

I found the above comments a bit out of the line. You guys shouldn't talk ill of others. In Islam it's all about tolerating our differences.

salaam

BOB   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

I found the above comments a bit out of the line. You guys shouldn't talk ill of others. In Islam it's all about tolerating our differences.

salaam

Adeer when you say 'above’ are you referring to my comment in particular or you mean all of us?if you’re referring to ONLY mine then you are unjust but then again taas wax igu cusub ma aha oo waan ogahay inaad beryahaanba idoon-dooneyso oo aad dagaalkeyga rabto laakiin waxaan kuu sheegayaa inaan heysto black belt, yellow belt, green belt, pink belt, purple belt and above all I’ve even got the rainbow belt in karate just to show how good I am...marka in swahili we say Chunga Maisha. :D:D

on a serious note though...you’re ABSOLUTELY RIGHT we shouldn’t stoop to such low level as Muslims and Thanks for the reminder Jazaaka-Allah...I pray Allah s.w will pardon our sins Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.