Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

Why is someone else in my account?

Hey everyone

I don't like this :confused: ..........Some hacker is in my email and I don't appreciate the admins giving him my password............I thought u people were organized enough to not give out passwords to people it doesn't belong to......I even made a new password.......How come am still on when I log off.....How's this possible........Admins take to long to respond ( sorry but I am not patient, I need fast answers) :mad: :mad:

OG Moti   

I don't like this ..........Some hacker is in my email and I don't appreciate the admins giving him my password............I thought u people were organized enough to not give out passwords to people it doesn't belong to......I even made a new password.......How come am still on when I log off.....How's this possible

sis how did u know u not logout even if u logged out .. u said u logged off, so how do u know u are not loged off maybe u did not loggoff totally, beside .. sister when u finish here click log off and dont just close the window, and u can also go to ur profile and delete cookies cause u password is saved by cookies... but if u logg off when u finish here instead of closing then u will be fine.. nd hey dont use one password for everything u have.. that was it is easy to get ur ass... i feel u sis peace

Fast answers PM the admins aight. and beside i son't think they will give anyone ur password to used come one u know they know betta than that so, don't u worry about that ok sis...then thwy will halp...but i don't think it's that a problem to have a topic for it sis.....sorry :(

I wasn't trying to have a topic ( I was justing looking for an answer).......I don't care if 1 or2 people answer.

Thanks u guys but ( ur wrong I did log off)..........But thanks anyways