Sign in to follow this  
Curly

~~VOTE NOW!!!~~

Curly   

If the adim asked you to vote off one member of SOL who would it be?

coz i know who i'd vote off and please give me a reason why!!!

like i'd vote off Darman and my reason is he's a waste of cyber space! i feel like setting up a cyber friendly commitee to clean up SOL!

my first project is to rid SOL of Darman... :D

Kool_Kat   

Psycho_Sue, I guess the name says it all, eh?loooooool...

Why Darman? He's actually on of the few ppl who post interesting topics...

As for me, I would definately start with you, just for coming up with a psycho topic like this one...loooool

Jaabir   

Psycho_Sue what if i am the freaken ADMIN and voted your hating ass outta SOL ??!!!

and FYI all the pic i post are not saved on an SOL server.. they are only "linked" to SOL threads. so please do some research before you hate on someone you dont know..!!!

KK thanks for looking out :D;)

I agree with kool kat....Psycho_Sue why the hate sista? Beside Darman always brings some good fun topics...so can we all get a long here then.....

Miriam1   

Ppl chill, sue is just kidding, i am sure she loves Darman icon_razz.gif . If this site lost one of tis key members then SOL wouldn't be SOL :cool:

Curly   

Erm...Ruba LOVE is a harsh word to use, but i was joking damn you people are on the defence...and that told me alot how you'd rather defend Darman instead of me! and all i ever did was be loyal, and you treat me like this!!! :confused: :(

Psycho_Sue sorry sis...i didn't know u gonna take that very emotional like that...anywayz, u know we love u too girl...so more power to ya and i got ur back too..... i will defend u too if u want me ok ;) ...so no hard feelings girl :D

Kool_Kat   

Psycho_Sue, sorry...You know we got your back...We alwayz look out for each other...

I am gonna say, I would vote off the weakest link, how's that...Instead of using names...So you're aight for now...looooool ;)

Speaking of eliminating someone from SOL i did have to say Kool_kat...agree girl? yeah i know...you need some rest lool i'm clowing lool so a big muah on one cheek and anotha on the otha loool ..and as my malibu brotha sayz...dont be hatting..lol

Xafsa   

I would have to vote off xafsa...girl gets on my nerves...don't you agree me my fellow nomads?

Kool_Kat   

Brown_Sugah, sheekadaasaa keentay miyaaa? Alla balanbalayeey, aney dooneysaa ineey in tuurto...Walee inaan dheceen si fudud...loooooooooool

Got nothing but luv for you too...

loooooooooooooooool@kool_kat

Am remmeber that girl...am remmeber lol best look twice when crossing the street cuz i just might send a rapidily moving truck your way lol.

Curly   

Actually come to think of it I’ve come across someone worse than Darman (she maybe his sister :D ) anyways.... Drum roll please!!!

The next evictee from SOL is the annoying icon_razz.gif !!!

********MISS_LEXUS********

Another jade goody :eek: God help us all!