cadnaan1

Muusa biixi iyo wiilashiisa oo Raba inay dhacaan ganacsato reer muqdisho.

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

Words and their meanings are very important, silly lad. Macalin Timacaddeh is very disappointed that he is having to teach you that at your age 😔.

Here is all the proof you need. Your terrorist financier is languishing in a Somaliland NIS jail. He will get his time in court. If he is found guilty of the charge against him, we will execute him. That is how you deal with terrorists and that is how we have eliminated Al Shabaab from our midst.

He is sure languishing in jail so are many of your citizens😂😂

On top of being full of cuqdad and hypocracy you are top gun liar. You are accusing a man that has not been charged for ten days a serious crime of being terrorist without no evidence or even knowing what the charges are. That is travesty of justice from your party. And then you have the audacity to bombard us here day and night how everything is according to the law 😂😂😂

Kkkk

4 hours ago, Timacaddeh said:

Yes, our criminals are in jail. Yours are freely walking the streets, or better yet in your parliament.

Macalin Timacaddeh continues to be very displeased with you. I haven't lied about anything. I have merely reiterated what the Somaliland NIS agency has iterated. The man is in jail on suspicion of being a terrorist financier. I have never said that he was proven guilty of it. I feel reason and logic are beyond you.

Try to keep up laddie.

😂😂😂 Now this should be easy!!Where did Somaliland CID say this? Can you tell where you got this information from?  If you can't then as I said you fabricated it 😂😂

50 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Well done, laddie. Macalin Timacaddeh's lessons are clearly getting through to you after all. This is your first post in a very long time that contains no spelling mistakes or mathematical errors. Although your grammar is still atrocious and needs some serious correcting, small steps are important and you are clearly making progress. Bravo, son.

I'm not going down another rabbit hole with you, where I provide evidence, or give lengthy answers, or just karbaash you in general, only for you to run away calling me "1door", "cuqdad ridden" or some other clannish insult, as soon as you realize you've lost again. It's been fun humiliating you in the past, but now I realise it's an utter waste of my time. I will say this - how can I have fabricated something, when other Somalilanders in this very thread, and other threads, have mentioned that he is being held by Somaliland intelligence services on suspicion of terrorist financing?. Unless you are part of the paranoid crowd here that believes all Somalilanders on SOL are one person with multiple accounts, your allegation is just another sign why I must bring your education up to a commensurate level before you and I can engage in a meaningful debate.

One important lesson we'll need to cover in the future is the use of emoji's. Using tears of laughter emoji's is only for when what you have written is actually funny.  You seem to think they are simply replacements for punctuation 😆. Your childish naivety does bring a smile to Macalin Timacaddeh's face 😀

😂😂😂😀So who is going to believe one word you say ?

Shame on you!! Shame on you!! You are bloody liar. Your integrity on these forums are zero. You went your way to lie about a man who is in jail just to defend your clan enclave? Pathetic. 

This should be your second lesson I teach you cuqdad boy. Stop lying and fabricating information. It is Haram adeero, OK? Maskiin. 

50 minutes ago, Timacaddeh said:

Lool, please see below news report outlining the Somaliland government's charge against this alleged financier of Al Shabaab.

While in Puntland you are happy to share a bed with Al Shabaab, we root them out and crush them where we find them .If this man is found guilty of the charge against, he should be executed.

Macalin Timacaddeh will spare you the cane for now. However, anymore insolence from you and your Macalin will have no choice but to discipline you.

Is that the Somaliland police spokesman?😂😂

All these time you have been browsing the net looking for evidence and all you found is you-tuber fadhikudirir that has probably got this from you 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Timacaddeh said:

Also, here is an article from a little while ago about the owner of Astaan TV (Fahad Yaasin) and his known links to funding Al Shabaab. The CEO of Astaan TV that Somaliland has arrested has obvious, extremely close links to the owner. In case your reading comprehension fails you, as it often does, the source is from your own backyard - namely Garowe Online. 

Macalin Timacaddeh is always happy to teach even his worst student a lesson. He is patient like that 😁😴

This is your usual waffle. This article does not mention this man's name nor his company( Astaan). It does not even say the link between NISA chief and this man. So what does it prove? Kkkkk