Sign in to follow this  
hooyo

I HAVE A SERIOUSE PROBLEM!

Well well... shopaholics!!!, u seriously got big ass issues!!!... daz a nightmare for me, to get a gurl, just like u.... who knows nothin but how to finish ma money on shopppin!!!.... Ilaahow adaan kaa magan galay!!! AAAmiiiin!!!....

anyways, i guess shoppin is a gurls thing, all dey know is to spend money!!!.... sida loo helayna ma yaqaanaan badankood!!!...

Wut i think is, dat if u taste da pain of gainin money, u won't spend as much, coz wheneva u spend, meel baa ku damqanaysa..... laakiin, for ppl who get money for free, dey don't feel nooone!!!...

So, Fellaz, be carefull.... iska ilaaliya hablaha afka loo kala JEEXAY!!!... oo maxaan cunaa un yaqaana!!!

Idi Amiin...lol.

Kaalay, maxaad lacagta kusameysaa hadaadan isticmaalin? Don't u buy anything? or does it sit in ur bank account collecting interest? Maybe u used it for insulation to keep warm??

Tell the truth....I bet ur wardrobe is over flowing with clothes too! U've also got a huge CD collection and of course a huge sound system, haven't u? :rolleyes:

Anagaad wax kale isaga kaaya soo dhigaysaa. :D

Originally posted by Idi_Amiin:

anyways, i guess shoppin is a gurls thing, all dey know is to spend money!!!.... sida loo helayna ma yaqaanaan badankood!!!...

Wut i think is, dat if u taste da pain of gainin money, u won't spend as much, coz wheneva u spend, meel baa ku damqanaysa..... laakiin, for ppl who get money for free, dey don't feel nooone!!!...

Dont be small minded bro, nowadays it is the guys who are " GoldDiggers " :rolleyes:

Besides, money is for spending, and if you aint gonna spend it on yourself or your girl, who you saving it for???

And yes I do feel the pain when I spend my money, but as soon as I put on my new stuff, I feel like million bucks, and that my brotha is what it's all about... ;)

Au revoir

Adna   

salaams to all nomads

wel i belive it's not a problem when you receiving free money from the government which some of us might have it....... just kidding

so, i personaly i work 40 hr / week 8/day + 12 credit a simmester the good thing is i have tuition with my job so all what i bay is books and staff like that but there is alot of things that needs to take care like africa insurence so, sisters i think you don't have all that problems so, keep i shopping even my self i go to shopping marsha feilds every weekend so, keep it up bye

peace and love

Adna   

salaams to all nomads

wel i belive it's not a problem when you receiving free money from the government which some of us might have it....... just kidding

so, i personaly i work 40 hr / week 8/day + 12 credit a simmester the good thing is i have tuition with my job so all what i bay is books and staff like that but there is alot of things that needs to take care like africa insurence so, sisters i think you don't have all that problems so, keep i shopping even my self i go to shopping marshalfeilds every weekend so, keep it up bye

peace and love

Rahma   

Hey hooyo lol gurl I knew U were gona lose it one of these days. But hey we gurls n believe me we need shoppin!.....well I sure know I do. Anyhow if U sensible bout it , im sure it won't be a problem.

Till next time.......keep shoppin ;)