Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

***Motive; the London bombing****

OG Moti   

Dear lander

My eyes are open, wider than you can ever imagine, I did experienced and felt deep the consequences of these young men’s actions, I have been stopped everywhere I go, questioned and even hold for hours for no reason, just because I fit the profile and I carry a weak a s s passport, anyways dear conspiracy theory of the west world is what you are presenting in here dear, being confused is a motive, everyone feels depressed once awhile in this new world, and I am sure all of you asked yourself the dangerous question “ what do I live, what is the point? What do I live for? “ and those who have faith and remember they are muslims stop and say man what am I doing “istagfurulah and they prayâ€, and we both know it is worse in the west, bills to pay, everyone is talking about future and jobs and what am I gona do? Which means more depression, so what is my point? Patient my dear lady………

Those young men had a motive, the motive was depression and wanting to live this world, they were suicidal, and they would kill themselves anyway even if they didn’t bomb anything.. Being muslims they knew killing themselves would give them straight a ticket to hell, so what is the solution, we want to die this world s u c ks, they came up with this wrong religiously and humanly idea, we kill ourselves with some kaafir and we might secure out ticket to heaven, so they did it.. their motive is to die and they were so confused to think dying and killing other with them will help them go to heaven “ they must watched “The collector series†too muchâ€

And by the way what do you think is the reason suicide bombers in Palestine decreasing? My opinion is everything has a beak time and slow time, maybe they just taking rest, these people have no thing to prove, they are simply suicidal and they fed up with this world and they on top of that religiously confused…

Islam simply says “ u kill a human being, it is like you killed the whole world, and if u safe one human being it is like u saved the whole world†and also says when you are depressed pray, so I guess the solution is someone must tell them to pray and forget this western ideas of what am I gona do tomorrow, how am I gona pay the bills? They don’t believe in Allah meaning they think this life is the only one so they are holding in to it.. we believe we are visitors to this life and we should be kind to every living thing and kind as a guest should be… Allah kariim