Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Is that tuulo Burco ??

Dadka magaalooyinka kele ka yimid dacaayadu ma qabato ,, lakin once you say reer Burco sheekada way iska bilaabataaba ,, :D

N.O.R.F   

I remember how two donkey carts that became tangled held up traffic in Hargaisa last year. Are there any new regulations horta? :D

:D suffice to say you JB i have been to many tuulos therefore would make a most objective judge. that is as long as my tuulo is not involved in which case i will recuse myself

in that case i withdraw my application.

i will submit a full CV hadaad gabadh isiinayso .. anything short of them ... i'll just have to keep them guessing :D

Let's see in gabdhaha halkan joogaa are willing to go with you ,, otherwise ciidda cun ,, :D

Your withdrawal is not acceptable unless you pay the cost of the energy wasted while asking your CV ,,

its not a question of are the gabdho willing .... it going to be more like how to contain them markaan soo dego (when i descend) ... we have to get the logistics right otherwise there might be a stampede.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

where in politics ?? ,,

I've seen redsea saying he is from Hawd ,,,
:D

Red is from Baligubadle, gaashamo, dhuusamareeb, maybe even beledweyne, buulo berde to south hargeys. Speaking of Hargeysa, why south Hargeysa since there 9is one hargeysa and what hell beesha bariga burco or is this politically correct way of saying which habar is from where.

Malika   

CL.

Mabuyu will do fine,I had some friend Muhogo yesterday with kachumbari!..,will you venture out to the zenjy Islands?..nataka mapicha ya huko.

Malika   

^Lol..,Stone town is decaying bwana,but kuna viwanja nimeambiwa nitauziwa,nataka retire huko..mungu akipenda!.. :D like next year if I win the lottery.