Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

What have I done to acquire such attention?

Stoic- ibto is allowed to talk behind my back.

I know someone who once shukansiid a girl in another country. One day she sent him her picture, he fill in love with the picture and thought she was the most beautiful xalimo ever, the telephone/letter shukansed her…it lasted for a year. He then telephones married her, issued a sponsor for her. But sadly the girl he meet in the airport was not the wife he had in mind let say she was very busy when god was handing down looks. So ibti I resent that comment I did not lie about my physical attributes neither did I airbrush those pictures, am the fairest of them all in my village…..just to clarify the matter I have attached the picture I sent to Stoic.

woman_2l8d.jpg

Malika   

^LooooooooooooooooooooL..Ha Ha..oh my that made me laugh!! Naag Walaan,girl you got some jokes!

ps.I can see the lips Serenity mentioned.. :D

STOIC   

Ibti and Serenity, you comical girls need to leave me and CL alone. I can sense that you guys are baiting me-hope CL won’t fall for your befuddle statements. Don’t fall for their half-smile. I’ve an image of you in my head. Your hair is glossy. You are glazed with the elegance of princess. The glint in your eyes will penetrating deep in my soul....Hope she who must be obeyed never reads what I write in these pages.Haatiikalay Bustaaheygaa wabaananka (Sp?) :D

PS: They working my arsse off the day before holiday.........

Haye ,, bal iska warama wixii noolow

I can see the number of the trollers is increasing by the day without any official registration. I should call for an urgent meeting to discuss the issue before any crises happen.

Baluug   

Yes it is true ladies and gents, I'm in London. Uh, yeah, that's about it. Just wanted to say that.

Malika   

Cadaan ,welcome to London! the city that never sleeps[or was that New York] ..Anyway,enjoy your trip!

Morning Jac!

Oz   

Originally posted by Cadaan:

Yes it is true ladies and gents, I'm in London. Uh, yeah, that's about it. Just wanted to say that.

_42731263_shisha203bgetty.jpg

Cadaan spotted on edgware road :D:D