Sign in to follow this  
Haashim

Tickle your brain (IQ Test)

Baashi   

Muraad, this is what I got

------------------------------------

Congratulations, AJ (my fake name)!

Your IQ score is 133!

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Find out more about your unique intellectual strengths in your personalized 15-page IQ report. It's ready right now!

------------------------------------------

They went on to tell me that my 15-page IQ report is just $14.95! Hmmm...ma'anaan garan ileyn waxey ii amaanayaan in ay $15 iga helaan...maxaad ii keentey :D

Congratulations, Athena!

Your IQ score is 132

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior . This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

^^ I dont know...but I do appreciate the free adulation.

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

I was so bored I did the test twice:

First time...Your IQ score is 131!

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor . This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Second time...Your IQ score is 134!

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist .

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Am not sure about this too??? I don't understand how they determine IQ by these tests...plus what is the average IQ score?

Ma'Salaama

Baashi   

Originally posted by idil:

Asalaama Alaikum

...what is the average IQ score?

Ma'Salaama

According to Tickle's Classic IQ Test:

- A score between 70 and 84 places you below the population average

- A score between 85 and 99 puts you slightly below the population average, but is in the normal range

- A score of 100 represents the population average

- A score between 101 and 115 puts you above the population average, but is in the normal range

- A score between 116 and 130 means that your IQ might be significantly above the population average

- Scores of 130 and above puts you significantly above the population average.

BTW, is the intelligence a measurable quantity? How about the inherent bias in the test?