Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

No Comment!

OG_Girl   

I was just searching the net when I just found this picture...They making some scenarios.. just like 9/11 happened to America..Here the picture.

attachment.php?s=&postid=154238

All I can say is :

للبيت رب يحميه

The image couldn't come out...I will see how I can post it.

was picture there planing to attack Mecca!!.

Salam

Salma   

I couldnt open the link OG. There is only A message from the Website's administrator asking for a Username and access.

Try again

OG_Girl   

Thanks Clasique ...I think is working now.

Faxaan , I don't know but I can see the picture.

check this again :

attachment.php?s=&postid=154238&s=7e8a26

Salam

Salma   

ya ya ya attacking Mecca, well Mecca is protected by Allah and nobody can attack it just like that.

OG, What really bothers me is what some Americans said after the 911 event. That Islam is a wicked religion or very evil religion. Or that Muslims should be all killed by poisnous bombs which are made only to kill them. Such racist and anti-islamic statements were said by people who are in a very High Positions in USA. Priests, politicians,consultants in the American Administration. And nobody in the Islamic World tried to face them or ask for explanation. Nobody @ all.

But guess what will happen if somebody said something about lets say : The Holocaust. You are dead for sure and all the governments in the world will be against you.

See the difference!!

P.S: Some muslims started to believe they are terrorists for being muslims :confused:

OG_Girl   

Girl, is all phycological war...if you keep telling me that I am ugly 24/7...Finally I will believe that I am ugly , what is so funny I will look ugly too :D .

Just Phycological war before the real war.

PS: for those can't see the image here check .

Alkaba

Allah Kareem.

Salam