Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Maay-speaking people's party of Jubbooyinka

27 minutes ago, TRO - AJT said:

1. Show me one instance where you or any other anti-Somalilander has been called things like 'qarac', 'gashin' or 'vermin'? I have called people stupid or an idiot, which granted is wrong, but is not even in the same hemisphere as what you, a moderator, is calling people.

2. What is it with this paranoia that I am supposedly somebody else parading as a newcomer. I have been reading this site since the start of the year and joined a couple of months. I am a Somalilander who is proud of his beliefs and political views, why would I need to parade as someone else?

You have been running ever since I asked you the question in the two singers thread. I'll ask it again here to see if you have the courage to admit what you really believe - is imprisoning singers the same as what Siyaad Barre did in what was then North Somalia? If you are a scared little puppy, it's OK to admit it.

As I wrote, I will not answer to you. You are just wretched secessionist too scared to use existing username. We are investigating and should this be another sock-puppet account, your account and whoever created will be deleted. This is the last I am responding as I don't respond to wretched sewage-dwelling vermin.

2 minutes ago, TRO - AJT said:

You will find nothing to expel me for. I have never been a member of this site before. The only thing you will find is your own shame staring back at you in the mirror.

Now you understand why the white people knee those black people in America. Some of them deserve it. :D 

Eelay Lives Matter :D 

Ah, finally the sock-puppet answering its wretched secessionist sewage-dwelling boosaneero creature self.

It is not like the boosaneero wretched vermin who cry on here daily, weekly, monthly and yearly 'waa nala xasuuqay' with their never-ending cabaad and victimhood and inferiority complex of garacnimo Qureysh sheegato, Xabashi sheegato, British sheegato and who knows who else.

YaxaaS   
7 minutes ago, TRO - AJT said:

Very true.

Oh no, now he is going to think you and I are the same person 🤣

Somali ha noolaato! that should differentiate. 😏

YaxaaS   
8 minutes ago, TRO - AJT said:

No, that is too civilized and not how they talk, he is going to see that you are just pretending. You should have gone with something like "Down with Somaliland, you secessionist scum!".

When they go low, we go to Surad/Shimbiris.

The Zack   
On 6/19/2020 at 6:16 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Koo qaaday, widaay. Waa arkaa adiga iyo Abtigiis inaa safaaradaha kala qaadateen. Aniga waa inaa meeshaas boos ka raadsadaa, awoowe, hooyadey aabaheeda, ka yimidee. Siiba meesha la dhaho Qabridahare waliba extended qaraabo of maamada wali ku sugan. Maxee qaaraan ONLF maamada ugu qaadeen Islii. Marka Abtigiis waaba dhaamaa oo qaaraanka ayaaba dhiibi jirnay.

War ninka waan heshiinay. Hadda waa la midoobay maalin baan isla qadeynay.  Adigu aad buu kuusoo dhaweyn hadaad aaddo. Nuune, Jaceylbaro, NGONGE intaba waa la kulmeen ayagoo wufuud kala duwan ah.