Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

T.o....is there a ruwayid next weekend?iam new so gimme the 411

hey peeps,

i was wondering if there was a ruwayid next weekend and if its worth attending.

iam new hear in t.o and i've been to a couple of ruwayids or somali jams whateva u wanna call it.the only one i had fun at was the 'sado ali' ruwayid and the carabana jam the rest was crap espcially the one on new years at ramada hotet..............WASTE OF MONEY!!

so what ya'll suggest cuz ma gurls and i were planning to hit the club instaed but it would be nice to see ma ppl......

whatchu saying?

OG Moti   

Sister hit the club aaa war cusub.. can i come.. i am a good dancer.. like dhaanto and stuff like that.. by the way we have rewaayad in Cambodia the title A chinese Somalian wana come? it will only cost u $1000 for the air ticket and another $400 for the hotel, guest house is cheaper by 70%.. and $50 for the admission.. so all together $1450 not bad beside you get to see the great OG_Moti... i take u to see the town.. i will do it for free ofcourse ... i might even pay u a can of coke.. what u say sis.. bring the girls and everyone.. it will be unforgetable moments... enjoy ur stay in Toronto.. becareful for the SARs ask health certificate for somalis in torono before u talk to them... and wear mask all the time... peace