Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

childish or disrespectable???

Shakti   

I hope ya'all had a good weekend :D

anways, Since there is some what discussion about where 2 meet people.I was wondering about what is suitable 2 talk about during the so called dating process. Coz now a day I hear a lot about guys not knowing how, what and where to talk to girls. I find more and more guys confused about this subject ?

Anyways here is a story which happened to a friend of mine That might suggest some misunderstanding

About 5 month ago a friend of mine met someone and exchanged #s with him. The girl met one of those dudes that sounds amazingly bright through the small talks but when it comes to serious personal discussion he was more towards the unexpected fields(at least on her assumption ).

One of their 1st/last serious phone discussion was about his ex, she accidentally found herself on this ex-Girl friend territory. The dude actually offered to explain himself as 2 why he broke up with his x-GF. His explanation was that his ex-gf was the jealousy type.

My friend dared to ask him as 2 what made him to think that way, he responded with some nonsense; saying that he was the type that brought material stuff for his girl friends…. EVERYTHING 4 her, even her feminine products . (4 the sake of SOL members, im trying not 2 use the T word)

HUH was my friend reaction. She nicely asked him 2 repeat himself... When she confirmed that he actually said the T word .

She said “good bye”.

He asked “why”

She said “that wasn’t a suitable thing 2 say 2 a lady”.

He said “I thought we were adults”

She said, “This isn’t a matter about ones age but one class, Macsalam” she hanged up.

So here is question, was it a childish thing on her behalf to hang up the call or our men r losing track on how and where 2 talk 2 a girl?

Some training might be useful for some I think. Any help/books out there.

I personally think, she was a bit childish 4 doing such thing coz he might have been nervous talking 2 her thus saying all the wrong stuff. No need 2 break a sweat, we all been there but my friend doesn’t think so.

Anyways here is a story which happened to a friend of mine

LooooL...Why does the stories almost always involve in a friend. It is never the first person narrative.

Your friend aka devil was being too sentative.

Khalaf   

Angle sister if i was talking to u and i talked about an ex-girl what would u think of me?

ps: i know how to talk to girls and can get any girl i want, but my problem is since i am religious a relationship leads to two roads: marriage :eek: :eek: or zina :eek: <<<<<c my dilema.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

LooooL...Why does the stories almost always involve in a friend. It is never the first person narrative.

Loooooooooool

yoyoman,thanks 4 the tip. from now on wards if I need 2 inform u guys something that happened someone else. I should reference it as my own incident even though we all r anonymous members. Seems like a oxymoron to me.

Yoyoman, if u go and read all my post u will see its all about me even the embarrassing ones. Unlike u im not here 2 impress anyone. Just sharing my experience with u guys 4 free.. Darn u somalis no more story telling 4 u guys :( u actually managed to hurt my feelings

Kalfazla, Stop this sheik act bro im not buyin it one bit. spare me plz

Khalaf   

^^^^ On the other thread sxb....where u said duke got a new convert, saying "corrupt" regime got a new convert. u prove no point sxb and aint no one here is acting um only clowing....um not some 30 yr old sheikh man....um under 20 and i fear Allah and am a simple muslim i dont have to prove anything ppl, believe as u wish thou....um cool with dit. peace to u.

T=Tampon?

If so, she hang up on him because he told her that he brought his ex-girl some tampons? Or because he actually said the word tampons?

And how old is she?

Khalaf   

^^^^Che i can ask the same about u be cool man....u say something about me of course ill reply sxb....thats called instinct nooh

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

LoL. Poor guy.

Khalaf is under 20, huh? That explains ALOT.
:D

I am mature Ahura be cool.

Shakti   

I can see the title of the thread is inviting some playground activities. Carry on kids :D Che-Guevara and Khalaf,shall I bring sand 4 u guys?

Reality check, she hanged up becoz on their 1st formal talk he managed to bring tampon into the discussion, it wasn’t about his past relationship.