Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Somali Village: 1st july community gather

waxaa ladahay: Garta ina sanweeyna loogeesangre!!

somali village: since tomorrow is that awesome day, i would like to create this nice, joyfull thread and remain all nomads, what we been missing. from kismayo to djbout to western somalia to nfd, once upon time, it was a just one big somali village.

Before all the isms like colonislim, dictatorism, warlordism, traitorism, islamism, etc., there was one big somali village. it even had a ligit map. ok, the first nomad who posts this map of the SHANTA Somaliyeed will be named an honrary chief of the vallage.

Once again, I would like to invite all of you to come down and enjoy the somali village discussion, bring your Gumbad, sip the tea (young xalimos excluded off course but not ayeeyoinka) smile.gif and bring your ideas regarding what you would like to do for your country to achieve somalihoodnimo. Plz pay whollata attention to this magic words. Cuz i dont wantchya say later...oooh u didnt tell me!!

I will start: my goal is to rid of somali any foreign influences, cuz i believe somalis can hash their difference like they did for hundreds of years. So jump in and lets hear from all ye clanists, overexposed-generations, separatists, islamists, triblists and traitors. Speak and not tongues of a possessed heads but a true somali wadaney!

lemme hear yall say...all Somalis under one nation ha noolaato!! Amiin...see how simple its.

Thank you, duqa. Keep the good efforts up.

And, yes, Soomaaliya iyo Soomaaliba ha noolaadaan.

Here is Soomaaliweyn's map:

Soomaali+wayn.jpg

Hopefully, one day all those lands isku imaan doono, with one indivisible unity.