Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

What is SomaliaOnline???

Deeq A.   

Thanks Ruba, Filsan and Nazra.

We have had couple of set backs last week including death.

I am very sure the crew is on the right track now.

Please bare with us nomads.

AyYo NAZRA, where do you find the time to come and critize other pple's websites when infact you don't have a website, much less a professional one.

Do you know the time that these pple put each and everyday trying to oversee this website...

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR THESE PPLE TO DESIGN THIS FORUM FEAUTURE ITSELF, FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE...AND DO YOU KNOW THE EFFORT AND MONEY THAT THESE PPLE WOULD HAVE TO PUT IN ORDER FOR THEM TO GET A FUNCTIONING CHATROOM SOFTWARE THAT WORKS PROPERLY (IT NEEDS $$$), AND WHEN INFACT THAT GETS LINK, IT WILL NEED CONSTANT MONITORING BECUZ THE TRAFFIC MAY EXCEED THEIR LEVEL OF EXPECTATIONS...JUST AS THE CONSTANT MONITORING OF THE WEBSITE TRAFFIC HAS INCREASED DRASTICALLY OVER THE YRS....

IT TAKES TIME AND EFFORT AND I AM ASSUMING ADMIN AND HIS PPLE HAVE MORE VOLUNTEERS THAN ACTUAL EMPLOYEES WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO GET THE JOB DONE...

I AM SURE THE HUNDREDS OF MEMBERS/GUESTS WHO LOG ON TO THIS WEBSITE EACH AND EVERYDAY LIKE WHAT THEY SEE OR ELSE THEY WOULDN'T BOTHER COMING BACK, WITH OR WITHOUT THE FEATURES U MENTIONED ABOVE...BUT IF INFACT THEY START TO DISAPPEAR, ITS NOT UPTO YOU OR ME OR ANYONE ELSE TO WORRY ABOUT IT EXCEPT ADMIN AND HIS PPLE.

Senora   

Originally posted by Nazra:

If these ppl don't fix this site... numbers of nomad visiting here would Decrease.

i dont believe that to be a safe assumption.........so just how many nomads aren't visiting the site nowaydays? I mean these so called features havent been around for months now, but ppl still manage to post so many of these threads...i agree with Ruba, these guys made a site for us to enjoy.....with only one string attached, that we follow the rules enlisted under the agreement upon registering....free website to view and post ideas on specific topics....sure some of the added features are taking a while to return...but its not our place to complain about that....they did something to benefit both themselves and us (cause lord knows i would be bored out of my mind if it wasnt for this site sometimes)......

Gosh, this is like BOOing at a free concert....its just plain silly :rolleyes: