Che -Guevara

SOMALIA SENDING 20 DOCTORS TO HELP ITALY FIGHT VIRUS

galbeedi   

all Somali doctors of the past from early seventies to 1991 were trained by Italian professors. THese are probably students who might help in the emergency room. 

With no one knowing the direction of this virus Somalia itself might need any doctor or medical student it could find.

Having said that we are all praying for Italy to get better health. I have been in Italy almost three decades ago and still remember the warmth of the Italian people. I know the world had changed since 1992, but the Italian people have always been an outgoing, happy and family oriented people.

In questi difficili giorni tutti preghiamo per un'Italia Sana e bella.

Forza Italia.

galbeedi   

Fools like you wouldn't understand sending students to Italy.

It is symbolic. THey might not do much but showing the Italian people that Somalia is still alive and caring is a huge public relations step. It is a good move by N & N.

A large number of Somalis including me are educated by the Italian supported Somali educational institutions. For us Italia is different than Germany, China or even South Africa. Some us had walked the streets or Cremona, Brescia and Milan while ago and still hold great memories. 

I say it again: Viva Italia and Forza Italia.

Khadafi   

I thought it  it was  a joke. What they should have done is send those doctors to those malaria stricken children in afgooye,  marka baidoa , warsheekh, kismaayo and qandala or why not Hargeysaa?  Acute malnourishment, disease, like eyphus, all infectionous diseases are rampant in Somalia. Instead of looking for  a cheap PR-stunt a good stunt would be to deploy those docs to those who need it at most. 

By the way,  joke or not. This bizarre news out-let  exposes the true post-colonial nature of the world,.  Jump over  the dying black folks while in a hurry trying to help your colonial masters.  Like a true post-colonialist one has shed any kind of empatrhy to his own folks (black) and only have love and praise for his former colonial masters.

War bax dheh!

• Like 1

On 3/29/2020 at 6:06 AM, Khadafi said:

I thought it  it was  a joke. What they should have done is send those doctors to those malaria stricken children in afgooye,  marka baidoa , warsheekh, kismaayo and qandala or why not Hargeysaa?  Acute malnourishment, disease, like eyphus, all infectionous diseases are rampant in Somalia. Instead of looking for  a cheap PR-stunt a good stunt would be to deploy those docs to those who need it at most. 

By the way,  joke or not. This bizarre news out-let  exposes the true post-colonial nature of the world,.  Jump over  the dying black folks while in a hurry trying to help your colonial masters.  Like a true post-colonialist one has shed any kind of empatrhy to his own folks (black) and only have love and praise for his former colonial masters.

War bax dheh!

Warkaan seems like classic war beenaad ah. Diyaaradba Xamar kama baxeysee intee ka baxaayaan?

If anything, it could be dad iyaga iskooda u aadaaya, waaba haddee run tahay. Many of them were trained in Talyaaniga, so one can understand, if it is credible news at all.