Che -Guevara

SOMALIA SENDING 20 DOCTORS TO HELP ITALY FIGHT VIRUS

Oodweyne   

Lool. What a cheap stunt. What a absurd farce.  In other words, what we have in here is a sight of seeing a pseudo-government that can't in life of it secure the few roads that passes in front of its presidential offices without closing down the whole capital city of their country, thinking to play PR game of pretending that the likes of a well-developed nation like Italy, which is industrialized State (no less), is in need of some Somali's doctors to help her out in its hour of crisis with this virulent Epidemic.

This is what happens when you start believing your own Facebook's BS, and therefore start thinking that the whole world is just "one giant Fake news narrative" of the sort you out there in Villa Somalia pays good money for it daily. In particularly in-terms of your troll farms and with your endless supplies of "twitter bots". 

Hence, if ever anyone around here of SOL wanted to know as to what is "definition" of a failed politics is all about, and what it looks like it in turn, then this is the "prime example" of it.

After all, if for example a few days from now this Corona-Virus hit Mogadishu (and may God indeed forbids it) these same clique who are now "broadcasting" this cheap stunt will be wailing before the international press and asking the whole world to send its doctors and massive testing equipment (along with whatever they can spare it in the mean-time) to Somalia and to Mogadishu.

And yet here they are talking so tendentious about sending "doctors to Italy", as if the world will say what a great gesture of "goodwill" this must be. As opposed to the idea of the world coming around to sadly shake its collective heads at the sight of it and at realization of what these jokers are trying to pull in here, which is cheap PR stunt, from top to bottom.

And that in turn will only reinforced in the minds of the rest of the world of the sense of knowing how these guys seemed to have taken a collective leave of absence from their heads, and did so to the point in which they imbibing their own sordid and silly BS in a broad daylight. 

galbeedi   

all Somali doctors of the past from early seventies to 1991 were trained by Italian professors. THese are probably students who might help in the emergency room. 

With no one knowing the direction of this virus Somalia itself might need any doctor or medical student it could find.

Having said that we are all praying for Italy to get better health. I have been in Italy almost three decades ago and still remember the warmth of the Italian people. I know the world had changed since 1992, but the Italian people have always been an outgoing, happy and family oriented people.

In questi difficili giorni tutti preghiamo per un'Italia Sana e bella.

Forza Italia.

Oodweyne   

^^^^

I do not know why you are waffling nonsense about how Italy used to trained Somali Doctors in the old times and what not, since that is irrelevant to the issue at hand. For the issue in hand is what could only be called (at least in Somali) as that of "Istusnimo raqiis ah".

After all, as I said it already a country that will not be in a position to treat even few dozens of a Corana-virus patients if they are struck down by this epidemic shouldn't be involving itself in this cheap and silly stunt. But, I gather to you who just being the usual sycophantic card-carrying fellow for Villa Somalia and all of its cheap propaganda, wouldn't see at all the sheer stupidity in all of this, right?

Saaxiib, I know that you are "constitutionally incapable" of being anything other than what could be called as that of a "Awr-Kiraale Ina-Gummeed ah" for Villa Somalia and all she does it. Or at least you somehow come across to us as if you exist on this earth solely to be a "bought-and-paid-for-cheap-lackey" for these guys in Mogadishu.

But I will have you know that there is way to support, politically, to those who you wish to support them without hawking away one's last shred of dignity to the four winds. However, I still would have to say that this thing you are doing right now in here of SOL it really is nothing but a "contemptibly absurd act" in any way you cut it. Hence, see to it to at least have some sort of a self-respect for yourself, my friend. 

galbeedi   

Fools like you wouldn't understand sending students to Italy.

It is symbolic. THey might not do much but showing the Italian people that Somalia is still alive and caring is a huge public relations step. It is a good move by N & N.

A large number of Somalis including me are educated by the Italian supported Somali educational institutions. For us Italia is different than Germany, China or even South Africa. Some us had walked the streets or Cremona, Brescia and Milan while ago and still hold great memories. 

I say it again: Viva Italia and Forza Italia.

Oodweyne   

^^^

Poor lad. What a pity. For it never actually occurred to you, my dear Ina-Gummeed, that a fool-in-life is the one who actually believe the BS they cook up in Villa Somalia daily.

It's one who actually gave up any self-respect he could ever possibly have had in exchange for being a "retained person" for other's self-serving benefit, in political sense of that word.

It's the one who actually thinks that others in Villa Somalia can be his "borrowed muscle" just to settle scores for him against those who made him scream his inanities from the Diaspora and force him not to land in his own home's country, whilst broadly and proudly carrying his political belief on his shirt-sleeves. Since he can't in life of him go back to his country of Somaliland whilst holding aloft  - for all to see - his "political unionism ideology".

And finally, dear waffler, a fool-in-life is the one who actually thinks that an alleged government that can't secure a few streets of Mogadishu has the wherewithal to convince anyone else that they can act this way of sending these doctors to other's countries, which in turn shows how cheap fake news is all they have left with to swallow it. As if the rest of the world will treat that sort of cheap stunt with anything other than with contempt. Since such "make-believe" stuff and such Facebook sort of bogus reality in which they had got up to has no impact on the ground.

Khadafi   

I thought it  it was  a joke. What they should have done is send those doctors to those malaria stricken children in afgooye,  marka baidoa , warsheekh, kismaayo and qandala or why not Hargeysaa?  Acute malnourishment, disease, like eyphus, all infectionous diseases are rampant in Somalia. Instead of looking for  a cheap PR-stunt a good stunt would be to deploy those docs to those who need it at most. 

By the way,  joke or not. This bizarre news out-let  exposes the true post-colonial nature of the world,.  Jump over  the dying black folks while in a hurry trying to help your colonial masters.  Like a true post-colonialist one has shed any kind of empatrhy to his own folks (black) and only have love and praise for his former colonial masters.

War bax dheh!

• Like 1

On 3/29/2020 at 6:06 AM, Khadafi said:

I thought it  it was  a joke. What they should have done is send those doctors to those malaria stricken children in afgooye,  marka baidoa , warsheekh, kismaayo and qandala or why not Hargeysaa?  Acute malnourishment, disease, like eyphus, all infectionous diseases are rampant in Somalia. Instead of looking for  a cheap PR-stunt a good stunt would be to deploy those docs to those who need it at most. 

By the way,  joke or not. This bizarre news out-let  exposes the true post-colonial nature of the world,.  Jump over  the dying black folks while in a hurry trying to help your colonial masters.  Like a true post-colonialist one has shed any kind of empatrhy to his own folks (black) and only have love and praise for his former colonial masters.

War bax dheh!

Warkaan seems like classic war beenaad ah. Diyaaradba Xamar kama baxeysee intee ka baxaayaan?

If anything, it could be dad iyaga iskooda u aadaaya, waaba haddee run tahay. Many of them were trained in Talyaaniga, so one can understand, if it is credible news at all.