Saalax

Warlord Musa Bixi arrests south Hargeisa hotel owner after he refuses to house coronavirus infected people

Saalax   

The hotel owner was right he doesn't want coronavirus in his south Hargeisa neighborhood.  Musa Bixi can take those people to his neighborhood (west Hargeisa).

Oodweyne   

^^^^

Did that made you laugh yea coward boy? Lets see whether you are also in a mood to laugh rather uproariously the next time the Somaliand end up chasing a teeming collection of Dh-abayaco's cowards from your neck of the wood. For that would be sight worthy of our attention in here. As for this Ina-Dhilo's ass-wipe, he is basically, venting his impotence in here. Since he seems to be have difficulty in processing the fact that that there is nothing he could to Somaliland other than to scream inanities around here of SOL.  

Tallaabo   

Mudane Oodweyne, is it really necessary to be vulgar in your language? I think you are taking these fadhi ku dirir threads very seriously which is a terrible thing to do. Ninyoow dhiiga ha isku kicin ee is yar deji. 

Oodweyne   
1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

Mudane Oodweyne, is it really necessary to be vulgar in your language? I think you are taking these fadhi ku dirir threads very seriously which is a terrible thing to do. Ninyoow dhiiga ha isku kicin ee is yar deji. 

No, on the contrary, my friend, I am having a blast of a time at these ninnies expense, particularly with the fact we are having a London's lock-down at the moment. Hence, the choice is either pouring my eyes out to whatever that it is on Netflix or chasing these idiotic ninnies from pillar to post and back again in right here of SOL.

And since they make collectively a decent chase of a verbal kind, especially one that has all the whole-mark of a "Tally-ho sort" of a run (no less), then I shan't allowed myself to go without that, I say. 

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

I am comfortably sitting in my home but you are welcome to chase your many imaginary enemies.

You as hell don't come across as such laid-back and easy going sort of fellow in which you are claiming in here, dear cretin. Especially given that you never seems to miss a chance to pop in your worthless comment against Somaliland in any time you get the chance to do it in here. Hence, try that self-serving line somewhere else, yea coward boy.

For I know for a fact you will be watching Somaliland chasing cowardly ninnies like you the moment your Piratical fiefdom gets the wrong side of us. Which in turn explains away all the reason you are always furtively "shadow-boxing" in here against Somaliland since your cowardly clique can't really amount to much against Somaliland in the places where it matters the most, which is back in HoA. 

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

I am comfortably sitting in my home but you are welcome to chase your many imaginary enemies.

:D

Holac   

Oodweyne, what you wrote above is beneath the noble.  People associate the habit of vulgarity with the lower classes and the untermensch subhuman. The noble Sheik is watching from the grave. 

Stay away from the Coronavirus. 

Oodweyne   

Holac,

Your point is well taken at least it's in a round about sort of way. Secondly, although I do admire that well-known and the "historically pedigreed word" of "Untermensch" (since it actually defines many folks in here of SOL to a tee). But I must say that in this joint there are folks who are basically in here just to troll and to needlessly flood this place with cheap nonsensical arguments.

And in that sense one doesn't dignified them with any highfalutin verbal arguments of any sort. But one must measure them up (or dish them out to them) with the same low coin of vitriol in which they in turn are spreading it around here of SOL.

Hence, all things considered, I can only say that it really is not on in my book to allow this wretched Ina-Gummeed fellow who started this thread to get away with his cheap and spleen-laden insults without him getting roasted - from limp to liver - with his kind of language in return, particularly for his audacity and for his cheek. 

4 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I remember a guy who is related to me clan wise. He was always angry and foul-mouth especially in regards to other Somalis. Speaking to him, I realized he is stuck in a time capsule (1991) when his folks were killed and displaced.

It seems Oodka is stuck in 1988, a defining moment in his life.

• Thanks 1

Oodweyne   
11 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I remember a guy who is related to me clan wise. He was always angry and foul-mouth especially in regards to other Somalis. Speaking to him, I realized he is stuck in a time capsule (1991) when his folks were killed and displaced.

It seems Oodka is stuck in 1988, a defining moment in his life.

Reading that I am instantly reminded of your silly acts around here, which is that of bit of a "projection".

After all, it's the likes of your "defeated lot", who ended up being actually chased from pillar to post and back again ever since 1991, and even to this day, who in turn thought that a cheap "vitriol" (or in plain Somali as in "Af-Ku-Ciil-bax") has a way of getting even with others and with those who chase you around. 

Moreover, wasn't your leaders, namely, the "three Stooges" of Pirate-land, who used to daily curse Somaliland on Telly, as if that will help Pirate-land win her loosing fight against Somaliland. And they even did that as recently as in 2018?

Wasn't the same Mr Gaas (who was your leader) who even went to get himself some sort of "Islamic Fatwa" in-terms of why his folks shouldn't be the same old legendary cowards as they used to be throughout time-immemorial, when it comes to their fight against Somaliland?

No, mate, I don't have any hang-up on any year other than knowing that my victory was sweet and complete as they come. And my land is not open to be enjoyed as a citizens by a sniffling coward like you and your lot.

And, of course, we did ensured that by the barrel of the gun and with endless supplies of manly's balls. Which is what your lot are unlikely to ever have enough of it to even come close to bested us in a broad daylight. Got it, yea ninny?