Saalax

Reformed secessionist and former SNM member explains SNM stance on separatism/union

Oodweyne   

^^^^

Only a cheap political sheegato would think that SNM was going to make a decision of that kind without "consent" of its citizens. Moreover, I will have you know that only cretin like that will think that the SNM was free to decide the "political destiny" of Somaliland without a grand meeting of the kind in which Burco's Conference of 1991 was, whereby all the clans were party to it, being held there. So it seems that such silly sheegato may be confused about whether one man opinion matter or not, but that is neither here nor there.

In other words, if the whole of the SNM's leadership had went this way and in this direction (in the political sense of that word), and the public at large went the other way, then, Somaliland's political destiny would still have gone and went to where the teeming folks of the land wanted to go.

But that seems to be a "novel idea" to some of the sniffling sheegato we have in here of SOL, since he is of the opinion that he can "pass" himself off that easily by claiming to be what he is not. Or he thinks the judgement and the opinion of a passing leadership of a place makes on the whole the enduring "political decision" of that society. As opposed to other way around, which is the fact that the political sentiment of the teeming folks informs and decides the "ultimate decision" in which the leaders of the place must put in a policy format. Which was the lived experience of what SNM wrought and how Somaliland came to being.

Hence, just as he doesn't have any principle in which he can abide by it other than to try to "smuggle" himself into other's political garments (by claiming to be from their land), he thinks everyone else is also that easily light-weight with their destiny or with their political loyalty, even if there is one or two fellows like this Mr Mahamed Baashe, who is a "turncoat stooge" (at best of it). Or he thinks that one man can make a decision in which millions have to abide by in so far as Somaliland is concern.

Poor lad. It seems that he still he hasn't got a freaking clue about the "true political grit" of the very people he wants to "pretend" to be one of them. Try as he might. Hence, this is another tell-tale sign (if any were needed in the first place, which I doubt it) of why he was always cheap and "bogus impostor" of the sort I pegged him to be from the get-go.  

Haatu   

Oodweyne, the "mujaahid" presented valid evidences for his views. Do you have any for yours?

• Thanks 1

Oodweyne   

Haatu,

It really make not a blind bit of difference what he presents in here. And I say that since he knows (more than anyone else) that the SNM were always destined to base their judgment on what folks of the land come to decide as to whether to continue with the old discredited union of 1960. Or whether they come to a different conclusion of "chattering" a new political course. And in that sense it really is irrelevant to argue now that SNM were not of a one opinion as to the independent direction of Somaliland. Given that it was not theirs to decide anyway, in one way or the other.

Moreover, once people, represented by Somaliland's clan leaders decided to go the direction in which Somaliland was to follow in that "consequential conference" of Burco of 1991, then really from that point onward what anyone think afterwards makes no blind bit of difference.

Furthermore, as you should know by now, my friend, the folks who owns the land in Somaliland have affirmed the independence of their country in a referendum in June of 2001, just to double-ensure the verdict of that old Burco's grand meeting back in 1991 was still valid politically.

So this, again, on the whole makes his argument as nothing but academic exercise of the most futile kind. Like the manner of arguing that UK should really remain and stay in the EU even if you just happen to be aware of the fact that there was in fact a Brexit referendum that was held back in June of 2016, which expressly delivered the verdict of the majority of UK citizens, which was that they would rather be out of the EU. 

Hence, if a mere and individual citizen of Somaliland, like Mr Mahamed Baashe in here, has a deep and ongoing difficulty with the decision in which the folks of Somaliland had reached, which is to go their separate ways, and he seems to have a current problem with that "verdict" after almost 30 years to the date in which such decision was reached and was consummated by Somaliland's puclic, then he could simply move on and up-stick himself from UK, and go and get to live his life in Mogadishu. So that way he can just then proceed to practice in there his alleged "political unionism" to his heart's contend. But still, all that being said, I would say in here that he shouldn't really confused himself as to think that he speaks for no one other than for his "turncoat self".

1991 Somaliland and SNM made a decision to go it alone. SNM was a people's organisation. Its a people decision SNM did only what the people wanted. 

Oodweyne   
5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

1991 Somaliland and SNM made a decision to go it alone. SNM was a people's organisation. Its a people decision SNM did only what the people wanted. 

Xaaji,

I agree with you in here completely. But the bizarre think to observe in here is to see some non-entities like this sniffling Ina-Gummeed Sheegato we have in here of SOL, who actually thinks that some turncoat fellow who previously may have been a "good standing member" of the then SNM, who now decided to earn his daily living through the notion of becoming a cheap propaganda shill for Villa Somalia's clique and therefore waffle on about how "Political Unionism" is good for Somaliland, is something that has any kind of "earth-shattering revelation" to us.

After all, there were many folks, just like this Mr Baashe fellow, who simply decided to jump ship and go to Mogadishu throughout the years. Some returned eventually to Somaliland like the manner Professors Buubaa, Ahmed Samatar, Galaydh have done it few years ago. As well as the public way in which various fellows who were ministers for Somalia's pseudo-governments along the years have in turn decided to returned back home when their previous "political and lucrative gig" in Mogadishu came to an end and was over.

Of course, by the same token, it has to be acknowledge that some others have also decided to live the remainder of their lives there in Mogadishu without never returning from the "error of their judgement" and therefore they gave up the notion of returning back to their home-land for good.

However, be that as it may, what can be said in here with confidence is the argument that hold all that sort of "turncoat activities", or the reverse version of it which is the "conduct of atoning" from it, makes not a blind bit of difference to Somaliland's destiny, come what may. Given that Somaliland is based on the verdict of millions of folks. Not on the "fair-weather political opinion" of one man or even ten of them. 

And therefore, you, as individual, can either accept that. Or failing that you could even jump ship to the freaking "Outer Mongolia Republic" and see to it to join them with your own version of "political loyalty" with them, let alone going to Mogadishu, for all those folks in Somaliland could actually care about it. If that is what float your political boat.

• Like 1

Oodweyne I know this baashe guy he is a guy with no spine and has no ideology. During the heydays of siillaanyo he was  supporting somaliland and was giving lectures in hargeisa pretending to be a linguist to be honest wa waxba yahay. He should go to Mogadishu's and never come back. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Oodweyne   
3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Oodweyne I know this baashe guy he is a guy with no spine and has no ideology. During the heydays of siillaanyo he was  supporting somaliland and was giving lectures in hargeisa pretending to be a linguist to be honest wa waxba yahay. He should go to Mogadishu's and never come back. 

Xaaji,

I do know him too as well. He really is, as Brits says: "One slice of bread short of full-loaf" (or words to that effect).

In other words, I know him since early 1990s when he came to UK and in to London from Eastern Europe where he was studying. And believe me when I tell you that I would not trust him to cross the road safely without being aided along the way by someone else. Let alone asking him to decide the political destiny of Somaliland.

However, it just so happens as you can see that the "failing propaganda merchants" and the "self-serving political clique of Villa Somalia" are determined to make a good use of him now. Since he seems to be acting as their waffling mouth-piece. Whilst at the same time he is talking cheap crap about Somaliland and what the then SNM were all about. Which is why we behold his endless tendentious inanities being peddled to us in here by that silly Sheegato ninny of SOL. 

On 3/24/2020 at 5:52 PM, Saalax said:

He is the founder of Mar Kale Midnimo, right? Muuse Marqaan ayuu Facebook ku qarxiinaayaa by posting this:

90718185_118874333063207_252286895651605

Muuse Muqayil lying for decades, what a beenaale weynaaday.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Oodweyne   

Hello Folks,

Here attached below is fitting and the appropriate response to this hallucinating fellow call Mr Mahamed Baashe. I really wish  - at least for his own sake - that he didn't ended his last vestige of "political honor" in this way of believing a cheap fiction that says, or alleges, that the folks in Somaliland could be "re-sold" to them what they had tried already and then ended it with blood-shed and with bullets, and now are in a position to see how they are better off without it. Which is this "alleged union" in which he is peddling in here. Since, they could easily see as to how they - in every measure of it - are better off now than they were between the years of 1960 - till 1991. Even if you take into account of the current legal non-recognition of their rightful State. Pity, really, some folks just needs to learn the hard way. Just like few professors I could care to mention their names in here (although I wont' do it) have have had to go through that "steep learning curve" in-terms of what Somalilanders actually believe in at the end of the day.