Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Double-headed baby girl born in central Somalia

A miracle delivery has taken place at Balanbal district in Galgaduud region in central Somalia overnight.

This delivery was the first of its kind to happen in the region and hundreds of people in the region have been storming into the house where the miracle baby girl was born after the news came into the ears of the residents in the region particularly in the district which the baby girl was born, and the matter has been the talk point in the region.

“The mother of the miracle baby girl has in the first place gone under minor surgery that is her first born I mean, and this is her second born baby, in fact when the baby was still in the womb of his mother I felt something like irregularities, and immediately the baby was through the birth canal I saw that the baby had two heads and since I am a midwife I was not scared and continued with my delivery activities and all thanks are

due to Allah she has came to this world breathing normal, and has started sucking her mother’s breast” said Hawo the midwife of the miracle baby speaking to Somaliweyn radio

The parents of this baby have appealed from their brothers and sister world wide to help them since they are now living in an abject live.

Mohammed Omar Hussein +2521-5519235 shiinetown@hotmail.c om

Subhanallah!!!. Seems to be an increase of cases of babies born with two heads. Similar case report in egypt, bangladesh, india, indonesia in the last few years. As long the baby is healthy; testing can be done and if necessary surgery. There are alot of reports of Siamese twins with 2 heads who live a fairly normal life without the need of surgery. The longest surviving American twins Abigail and Britney have celebrated their 19th bday.

May Allah give the family patience.

JB. I think some basic tests like ultrasound and Xrays can be done in Somalia, right? That could help with the diagnosis and buy time for the family to be helped through donors.