Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Male or female.

I really don't understand why some grown a$$ somali folks always ask their parents who they gonna marry! Off course i respect my parents but when it comes to whom i am gonna marry that should be my choice, it is to good to have their approval and duco but just that..

This sounds like a hindi movie upper class lower class la isku diidaayo.

If it were qabiil i would understand..lol

But i think girls are more into feelings and love and follow their hearts while men are more like followers give him a knockout babe middle lower upper dont matter.

So i think its more likely that the girl would brake the rules

Abdinuur   

They say a man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her imagination, and then they both speak of it as an affair of the heart.

Female - based on experimental studies, a female is most likely to break the rule...

Male - A man would marry the woman he loves and adores regardless of his financial status (if she accepts him).

I dont understand the last two Q's (accepting or excepting?).

Xafsa, this is very interesting topic girl!

Also, these vary on your values and ethics. Personally, money and wealth are not that important. No matter how rich or poor I get, my values and principles will never change. It's one of those things that will never change in life.