Che -Guevara

Turkey sets up mechanism to explore oil, gas and mining opportunities in Somalia

Can I just say one more time, collaborating with Turks (AK party admin) is the best thing that happened to our country.  When you down and out,  you need a good friend to hold your hand and help you to your feet, and can I shower special gratitude to Erdogan as the head.  However,  as I write this,  wallaahi,  I was interrupted as if by fate, a discussion with a Turk, and naturally we started discussing Turkey and politics and Erdogan.  He was anti AK, as quite a few Turks are, but the reality is no one knows how long they will last in power,  our country needs to diversify our foreign friends.  If they are replaced,  anyone that comes in will cleanse the system off of them,  literally.  It will affect us big time. 

We need 5 to 10 year plan to weather for the unexpected. 

2 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Can I just say one more time, collaborating with Turks (AK party admin) is the best thing that happened to our country.  When you down and out,  you need a good friend to hold your hand and help you to your feet, and can I shower special gratitude to Erdogan as the head.  However,  as I write this,  wallaahi,  I was interrupted as if by fate, a discussion with a Turk, and naturally we started discussing Turkey and politics and Erdogan.  He was anti AK, as quite a few Turks are, but the reality is no one knows how long they will last in power,  our country needs to diversify our foreign friends.  If they are replaced,  anyone that comes in will cleanse the system off of them,  literally.  It will affect us big time. 

We need 5 to 10 year plan to weather for the unexpected. 

Waa runtaa. That is why I personally felt sad about that failed afgambi against Rajab's government in 2016. I felt as though it was happening in Soomaaliya or affecting me personally. Imagine what would have happened to Turkiga's support in Soomaaliya had that anti-Islam securist afgambi succeeded.