Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

In Saudi Arabia, a high-tech way to flirt

STOIC   

Ahem... Ever seen a motion picture that was way off the plot and predictable? This thread circulated on numbers instead of discussing the health effect of consanguinity.It seems that Some people need a genetic course!.

***Shuts his keyboard and watch where this is heading?***

Just one question kid, If God created Adam and Hawa, only two pple, how did the world get populated

Someone had to shag his sister for neccesity.

But wait lets throw some silly numbers in here and see if you would wanna Do what Adams and Eve's Kids did;Ight

lets see:

World population as of day 3: 2 people

World Poplation as of today: 6Billion +

Ight,do your thang Man,who am i to stop you.

Originally posted by Brown:

Just one question kid, If God created Adam and Hawa, only two pple, how did the world get populated

Someone had to shag his sister for neccesity.

So, we are essentially a product of sister n brother. N dis doesn't make yu feel gross. Hmmmm.

Just wondering,what was so gross about my first post. It merely stated that cousins are sisters and brothers, and should therefore not marry each other.

But wait lets throw some silly numbers in here and see if you would wanna Do what Adams and Eve's Kids did;Ight

??????????.....yu lost me here, reread my post and try to understand what I was implying.

Stioc...You get point. Enlight us next time. I think most ppl who took biology would be know Hemophalia A, a bleeding disorder that was common in the European royal families due to in breading. The disorder is caused by a defective gene which is passed to the children either by the mother or father. It is males that suffer from the disease, and the females are simply carriers.

Lets say a female carrier marries her cousin. Lets assume the couple are blessed with two boys and two girls. One boy would suffer from hemophilia A and one girl would become a carrier. Now if the boy or the girl marries one of their cousins, this assures the passing of the defective gene to the next generation, and again 50% of the boys would suffer from the disease and 50% of the girls would become carriers. Bottomline, diversify your genetic pool, and marry an outsider.

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Man a simple thing turned into a wet tshirt contest. Sheesh!

Mmmmmm. Wet t-shirt.

Castro   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Mmmm? Drop that thought before you become grape jelly.
Comprende?

Hey now. First you get the dirty thoughts in my head then you lambast me for thinking them. C'mon mamasita, that's not fair. Papi is running out of patience with you. I like the hunt but once in a while, a kill would be nice. :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Fidel:

quote:Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Mmmm? Drop that thought before you become grape jelly.
Comprende?

Hey now. First you get the dirty thoughts in my head then you lambast me for thinking them. C'mon mamasita, that's not fair. Papi is running out of patience with you. I like the hunt but once in a while, a kill would be nice.
:D
Typical dirty old Cuban ;)

Baluug   

First this was about some Bluetooth crap in Sucuudi and then people started talking about inbreeding and doing math equations and talking about screwing your own sister and sh*t....this is turning out kinda like Jerry Springer... :D:D:D

Originally posted by shyhem:

As long as the screwing is halal you shouldn't worry about who got screwed by who.

is someone saying screwing your own sista or your cousin is ok?acudhu billah...and then so long as it is halaal

Hadaad had a point but some fellows are assertive and have to get their way.

anyways...some people are boring unless irritated..they become 'charmed' smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

^^^ Thanks for reminding Habibty, I thought it was over. i.e the paper throwing contests. Seems ppl are still not that bold.

Genetics, ....Interesting topic, inbreeding should be done carefully, that is if its very necessary. Im one of those who think of my cousins as brothers n sisters, my trusted comrades.