Sign in to follow this  
me

Explore: The Rift Valley

me   

Simon Reeve leads a team of journalists on a spectacular journey down east Africa's Rift Valley.

From the tiny country of Djibouti, which is the centre of America's military presence in Africa, to the wide open plains of Kenya, the team encounter awe-inspiring landscapes, rich culture and amazing wildlife.

In Ethiopia, even in the green and fertile Rift, people are still going hungry, and in northern Kenya global climate change is driving tribes to war over water and resources. In the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, Masai warriors are running a project to protect the country's lions.

The Rift Valley

I thought you meant,exploring the rift valley fever. I was like,wtf? L0L. Dont know why i thought of that. L0L.

But,of course,the most majestic of lands is indeed the RV.

Malika   

^It took me back home,once I figured out how to post pictures will post some amazing scenes of the rift valley just by my ayeyo's backyard.

Interesting,even on the highlands of the Tanzania,where the rift valley passes Qaat grew,although not as effective as the Ethiopian and Meru Qaat this one was mild but nevertheless it grew there..