Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Gangs of New York Film

I am truelly amazed to see "the" best Movie I have seen lately post on here, and I am shock some people did not get it what the English Actor DANIELL D-LEWIS did it,well let me tell you it was piece of art and most likely the best performence ever brought to screen, if u didn't seen it rent it, you will be shocked

N.O.R.F   

watched it lasnite and i must say.......it was wack!!!!!!! DD Lewis did himself proud with a performance like that but common, apart from a few fight scenes (that didnt add anything new) it was a load of............(fill in as u plz) all that hype,i have learnt not to believe it by not spending money on bs like that!

I thought the movie's theme was excellent. I do believe the plot had some minor problems, there was times when the movie sort of shifted to a pointless direction. The actors where hot though, any film that has those deadly combinations is a success. But overall it was more of an epic than a movie, and the ending was pointless. Leo's character never had the chance to revenage his father's death, it was as it was handed to him, since there was another battle going on at the same time as the "Gangs" were fighting.....which was a bit confusing...well I didnt' overally enjoy it!.seen better!

Daniel D. Lewis is a phenomenal actor. i dont want to post jack but has anybody seen "In the Name of thy Father" ? its a great movie about the IRA.

Daniel Day Lewis, makes a perfact villain. He is a very talented actor who takes his trade very seriously. Those of you who want to see him at his best, go watch 'My Left Foot'..i think he won an oscar for his performance.

As far as this movie is conserned, I thought it was very long and some what tedious. These Violent/action movies just ain't my thang!..

Having said that,..might as well know my old time favourate movie......'When Harry Met Sally'..the battle of the sexes, and what a battle ehy!