Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

DONT MISS IT!!!!!!!!

2NIGHT,8pm,,,ON CHANNEL 5 (UK TV), THEY TRYING TO SHOW US ANOTHER VERSION (TRUE STORY) OF WHAT HAPPENED IN SOMALIA (THE BLACK HAWLK DOWN)

hmm, well im looking forward to it...should be interesting,,,

and i thought that since you are all clued to the pc, i should let y'all know whats happening on telly!!

nuune   

thanks sistah for that,i will watch it 2night,i don't think they will tell the true story,an american writer who wrote about that incident has concluded that up to 234 americans were killed,yet they claim it was only 17 soldiers,i know a person who have seen 29 americans corpses,that was only one night he said!

Haaruun   

Runaway^v, u will have to convert that video tape to our North American system, dan video tape that video tape and send it 2 me:)

sorry to burst the bubble but my video wasnt working,,,,

but damn....imma scrap that topic i wrote about hating somali's,,,

we are true soldiers,,,,im proud!!!

the american soldiers where talking, and you could see and hear it in their faces and voices, how scared they was of the somali people.

damn,,,and when the soldier said, 'we got defeated', in his american accent,,,damn,,,was i proud, of my people..

they braught down 2 black halwk planes, and i always thought it was just 1!

the man was going on about how the Aydiid drugged the somali fighters up with qaadh, 'after they ate this drug they became very aggressive' ,,,,hmm and i thought the qaadh made men lazy???.....

N.O.R.F   

hmm and i thought the qaadh made men lazy,lol

i watched it, i hated the way in which they sounded surprised when their american soldiers were killed. Its as if they expected to go to war and all survive like they was in a movie. They value their lives more than those innocents they shot up. When they asked the somali guy about the american soldiers being dragged thru the streets, his reply, they killed hundereds of us and only suffered a few deaths, dragging their bodies thru the streets is no big deal to me!

Xafsa   

looool...Qaad makes people lazy?...it depends on the person I guess...but I think it actually takes all the fear and inhibitions away from them.

Its times like that that makes me proud of my people......but when they point the guns at eachother.....such a shame walaahi!!!

....somali women aint joking around walaahi. I heard if I guy comes back from the war all scared..inta goo garada loo siibo aa waxaa lagu dhihi jiray...war hoo gasho awalba naag baad aheede anaa booskaada galaayo!! So I've heard.

Originally posted by flying-still:

I guy comes back from the war all scared..inta goo garada loo siibo aa waxaa lagu dhihi jiray...war hoo gasho awalba naag baad aheede anaa booskaada galaayo!! So I've heard.

u know what they say (fuley hooyadiis magablanto)

northener,,,walaahi i liked the way that that guy spoke,,the somali guy saying that he doesnt care about americans bodies being dragged accross the streets..

and true, walahi the americans been watching too many movies where they always win the war...

flying-still....lol...walaahi u 1 funny girl!