Sign in to follow this  
grasshopper

Somali Youtubers?? Do they exist?

Just wondering if anyone here has as a vlog or youtube channel that they'd like to share? :D Or has anyone ever come across a somali youtuber that regularly posts video?

I spend a lot of time on YouTube (i'm pretty much obsessed with it)..but I've NEVER seen a somali person in a decent video.. what's up with that?

BTW...that pervy somali channel with all the crazy (possibly stolen) videos doesn't count smile.gif

Somalina   

I'm YT fanatic! and I have to admit that I've learned a lot from YT (i.e. how Somalis behave, and how they speak in different dialects).

I wish I can recommend a particular channel for you to subscribe but I'm not loyal to any channel and that's because It all depends on what you're looking for.

Good luck to you and best of luck!

Sadly, youtube seems to be a place where people expose their shame with no consideration.

Do people know its a public forum? That anyone from all different communities can search and see the filth that these flight 13s and other disgusting fobs like to put up. There are times where I just don't understand these people.

I don't know any other community that puts so much energy in proving people right about our uncivility and general backwardness. Sigh. :(

The main reason i cannot live in Somalia.

This is beyond the pale. My biggest phobia. The flying cockroach

I die a little everytime i watch this :mad:

for those who can understand, it seems this young man had an awesome trip. He is speaking in Swedish.

I occasionally go there to get myself educated on Somalia and the Somali people. Have I learned anything, most definitely every video turns into a qabil bashing eposide lool so backwards. And how many videos of Somali niiko do we need to post? Ya Rabb,

Has anyone seen that revolting Somali video , involving the two hijaabed girls(I mean full cabaayas and khimaars) at a party?? with several ciyaal -suuq boys, so disturbing I think it was pulled down I could not stomach it. Wa nacuudubillah. Talk about dirty dancing I think it was more of a whore house. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Archdemos:

is beyond the pale. My biggest phobia. The flying cockroach

Ohh ,, loool ,, I actually enjoy watching it flying over my head ,,,, :D

My favorite one is the dude with the dark sunglasses droppin knowledge on them Somali "Youf" in London. Mark smith something. smile.gif Use to come here too, dunno if he's still around. If anyone remembers his YT channel, pls post.