Sign in to follow this  
Castro

How to say you're sorry: A refresher course

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

NGONGE, See what I'm talking about? People make these stup!d mistakes all the time. Dont you think you deserve a second chance
IDEA STEALER?

In all honestly, you're confusing plagiarism with NG's wit. Besides, he italicized the text and thats how I knew he was singin out loud... :D

Plagiarism is very insincere and it shouldn’t be excused.

^^Good to see you Falxado.

Castro, although this thread is tuned for apologetic tone, I saw no need for you to apologize (for me), as I understood your banter for what it was. That is not to say your bid to keep the peace was not needed but I would’ve preferred you continue to fight in a good way. I wanted to remain a spectator and observe how the exchange of intellectual brawls brings, as it often does, best out of you.

Oh poor Castro , look the disappointment you’ve caused as you’ve hastily disarmed :D .

It is another failed crop!

Castro   

^ Sorry to disappoint atheer. The subject matter was not nuanced enough to generate a meaningful debate, I believe. I also didn't want the message of the article to get lost in the cross fire.

May be next time?

I'm not at all confused Waterfall. I'm doing pretty fine up there! If anybody's confused, its NGONGE!

Sorry to ruin your thread Castro. I shall behave. :D