Sign in to follow this  
lol

Results of SOL Singles Registry

lol   

So u all want to know the results and how things are going?

Jeclidiinaa... juicy insiders... hehe hoho haha qix qix...

Originally posted by Hibo:

^^^
Means u r curious
:D:D:D

Lol Hibo..dad badan ooo singalo ah aa lacag kala goysay intaad tiri waa idin meeleenaa..baxar!!!

Dubai Tribune aa lagugu soo qoraa..

Anigana waa kashifaa accounkii Offshore-ka ahaa.. :D:D

lol   

^^^^ Crazy maybe but lust... means u r frustrated. I suggest you register :D

LZ Caadi waaye, see ku ogaatahy the offshore accounts without you getting a share.. so jabka waa isla qabnaa.

SubZero This is not the place. You should register with the Singles SOL users please register here Thread.

Bess.   

Lol...hibo...I am curious ...was it successful...lol… :D …how many ppl have u hooked up….come on dish….i was rooting for y’all to succeed ….

Bess.   

true...looks like u still recruiting gurl....when r u gonna post the new couple from the hibo match making dream machine.... :D

lol   

Jacayl: I just wanted to see how many hungary singles remained out there looking for leftovers... seems like so far I got two.. u & u know the other person...

Beska Listkaas waxa uu soo baxaayaa marka inta Single sheegta oo dhan la meeleeyo... u r still on the loose so is Jacayl baro.. and many more... when I am thru... markaas i will publish the list...

so i understand that since u didn't get any applications u wanna create a list of ur own ,,,, hehe ,,, i'm sure it won't work ,,, u can count me but make sure not 2 be desprated at da last ,,, na mean ???

Bess.   

lol...i forgot to mention that i wasn't single...and nosiness and curiosiry was driving me....thanks but...i have already got the love of my life.... alxamdulilah:D

lol   

Jacayl Those who have enlisted themselves in the singles thread aren't complaining; In other words, they are content with the hook ups they got. So I am not promoting or using smarter tactics for newer applicants. The purpose it was supposed to serve have indeed been served. But if u r one of those masaakiin brothers tossing and turning on an empty cold bed, I suggest you register other wise... gooooooood luck.

Besbaaso Love of my life you say, Until the chains of marriage hold you back hon don't give your all to any man. He is not worth it trust me. I say expand your horizons...while u leave a lil space for improvement with the so-called-love of your life ;)