Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

A New Generation of Somali Women

Oh hell, someone give me Drum Rolls PLZZZZZZ!!! Is this same person who posted this about her own relative not too long ago, trying to give us a lecture about gossip? XASHAC KULILAX IYO SHAAX KULUL!!! I wonder what airing your own relatives sexual escapades and marriage break-down, in a public forum like this, makes you walaashiis?

Excuse me? :rolleyes: First of all, my cousin knew about the thread and she even read all the replies.

Second,the purpose of the thread was not to CONDEMN or GOSSIP about the girl. It was a confusing situation. It was nothing like this pathetic, "oh them bad! Us good" make yourself look-holly and superior-sorry-of-a thread :rolleyes:

If my one of my Somali galbeed freind would seen that video. He would say. Kitaab baan ku mari karaa in gabdhahaasu ay san bigro ahand. :D

Originally posted by Cadaan:

quote:Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

WTF!!! WHO IS THEIR STYLIST? S/he needed to be fired 15yrs ago!

No kidding. They look like 80's crack whores.
LOOL.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Excuse me? :rolleyes: First of all, my cousin knew about the thread and she even read all the replies.

Second,the purpose of the thread was not to CONDEMN or GOSSIP about the girl. It was a confusing situation. It was nothing like this pathetic, "oh them bad! Us good" make yourself look-holly and superior-sorry-of-a thread :rolleyes:

Your cousin must be very ilbax to give you her blessings to write about her personal affairs on SOL, and to be reading a thread about how her husband divorced her after he found out she lied about her viginity...Ilbaxnimo at its bestest...Must be the new generation thing methinks... ;)

Easy on the :rolleyes: madaxa yuusan ku xanuuninee abaayo... :D

Left ghetto *Spice Xalimo*: Flashing & showing off the zebra bra

Faraxbrown: "Its nuffin",really it is nuffin'. :D

Video= nice beats. nice rhymes.poor video. great outfit. :)

Your cousin must be very ilbax to give you her blessings to write about her personal affairs on SOL, and to be reading a thread about how her husband divorced her after he found out she lied about her viginity...Ilbaxnimo at its bestest...Must be the new generation thing methinks...

Oh do I smell judgement? Exactly my point. I rest my case :D . *ducks* Kabahaaga dhaadheer lee mid ha iga so **** tuurin :D